PDA

View Full Version : I'm Heart-Broken!

Melancholy Man
29-Sep-08, 13:12
Paul's snuffed it, and now Scarlett has married (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7641267.stm)!

rockchick
29-Sep-08, 13:14
You were hoping for more than friendship with Scarlett?

Melancholy Man
29-Sep-08, 13:16
<throws back head and howls with grief>

rockchick
29-Sep-08, 13:18
<passes MM a hankie>

arana negra
29-Sep-08, 13:23
Even without this clout on the heid I hinnie got clue what yer yabblin aboot man :roll: ouch that hurt :(

Angela
29-Sep-08, 13:41
Don't give up hope there MM... there's always divorce! ;)

So you just dry your eyes now.....:lol:

Melancholy Man
29-Sep-08, 13:44
And that dismal cry rose slowly
And sank slowly through the air,
Full of spirit’s melancholy
And eternity’s despair;
And they heard the words it said,
“Paul is dead! great Paul is dead!
Paul, Paul is dead!” (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7640109.stm)

balto
29-Sep-08, 13:44
could someone please explain as i havent got a clue whta this is about[lol]

_Ju_
29-Sep-08, 13:53
no worries, MM. Posh Spice is looking more like Katherine Hepburn everyday. I am sure the right MM could persuade her to give up the title of Beckingham Castle! ;)

Angela
29-Sep-08, 13:54
And that dismal cry rose slowly
And sank slowly through the air,
Full of spirit’s melancholy
And eternity’s despair;
And they heard the words it said,
“Paul is dead! great Paul is dead!
Paul, Paul is dead!” (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7640109.stm)

Well yes, I know, it is sad -but he was just a tad too old for me really, as well as being married!

Sometimes you have to be realistic! ;) :roll:

Melancholy Man
29-Sep-08, 14:02
no worries, MM. Posh Spice is looking more like Katherine Hepburn everyday. I am sure the right MM could persuade her to give up the title of Beckingham Castle! ;)

I'm sure Posh Spice has gone topless. Katherine never did. She had style!

arana negra
29-Sep-08, 14:24
ahhhhh the penny has dropped finally into this fuzzed brain. aye sad news he is gone, love those blue eyes

RIP Paul Newman

balto
29-Sep-08, 14:27
ahhhhh the penny has dropped finally into this fuzzed brain. aye sad news he is gone, love those blue eyes

RIP Paul Newman
thank you for putting me out of my misery, i was a bit shocked to hear how old he was.

wifie
29-Sep-08, 14:37

Heavens to Betsy Ju! How could you even mention PS and Katharine Hepburn in the same sentence! :eek:

_Ju_
29-Sep-08, 14:53
Heavens to Betsy Ju! How could you even mention PS and Katharine Hepburn in the same sentence! :eek:

Welllllll..... look at MM's signature..... if Scarlett's unavailable and he's looking for KHepburn.........

By the way, MM, that sure is some double standard you got going there!!!!!!!!
Scarlett Johansen has been piced not only topless, but completely nude!;)

Melancholy Man
29-Sep-08, 14:56
Can a man love too much?

northener
29-Sep-08, 15:03
........................Scarlett Johansen has been piced not only topless, but completely nude!;)

Huh?:eek:

Where?

SHOW ME NOW!!!!!!

.....dribble......

Melancholy Man
29-Sep-08, 15:12
Oh, you've talked me into it... where!!!

porshiepoo
29-Sep-08, 15:29
Paul's snuffed it, and now Scarlett has married (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7641267.stm)!

My brain must be well fuzzled at the moment, must be all that block carrying I've been doing cos I thought this thread was going to be some kind of reference to a Rose??? :eek:. There is a rambler rose called 'Pauls Scarlett' and for some ridiculous reason I can't even begin to understand let alone explain, I thought that was what you were going to be talking about.

Now I've passed on that ridiculous and rather boring piece of drivel I shall take my leave and attempt to soothe my fuzzled mind. :lol:

_Ju_
29-Sep-08, 15:35
Huh?:eek:

Where?

SHOW ME NOW!!!!!!

.....dribble......

Oh, you've talked me into it... where!!!

I would, but it's a family site! Google or any other search engine of your preference ..........
The double standard has become a triple one now, MM. Oh can one bear the dissapointment of those feet of clay?

Melancholy Man
29-Sep-08, 18:10
~*slobber*~

~*gasp*~

~*choke*~

~*sob*~

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With Keira Knightley???????????

Sporran
29-Sep-08, 18:56

<throws back head and howls with grief>

Forget Scarlett, MM! You might want to join the queue for Madonna, if there's any truth in a potential split between her and Guy Ritchie. She's another beautiful blonde, and I'm sure she could teach you a thing or two! ;)

"Madonna's Melancholy Man" has a nice ring to it, does it not? :cool:

percy toboggan
29-Sep-08, 18:56
There's me thinking I hadn't posted for a while.
Lost in Translation * Scarlet I presume.
Frankly, I don't give a damn.
She's vastly over hyped and looks ordinary without all the paint.

* that movie was over-rated too in my 'umble onion.

Melancholy Man
29-Sep-08, 19:03
Forget Scarlett, MM! You might want to join the queue for Madonna, if there's any truth in a potential split between her and Guy Ritchie. She's another beautiful blonde, and I'm sure she could teach you a thing or two!

I might actually stand a chance with Tilda Swinton.

Sporran
29-Sep-08, 19:21

True, but Sandro Kopp has already copped her! She might eventually tire of him, and be on the look out for another Toy Boy, though. So you might get lucky yet!! ;)

_Ju_
29-Sep-08, 20:13

That would depend on your age.......then thinking about it, no it wouldn't! (acceptable ages range from 20 to 69 apparently).

Actually MM, (sit down before you read the rest of this) Kiera Knightly and Scarlett Johanssen did a very revealing shoot for vanity fair magazine in 2006.I am sure you could find it somewhere if you realllllllllly looked!

Melancholy Man
29-Sep-08, 21:22
I did, I did, I did find it, Ju!

True, but Sandro Kopp has already copped her! She might eventually tire of him, and be on the look out for another Toy Boy, though. So you might get lucky yet!! ;)

Nothing to say she won't go for a menage a quatre!