PDA

View Full Version : What is Happening to the Org

Nibbler
29-Sep-08, 10:00
Hi Guys

I have been lurking again and it seems the org is going a bit ga ga!

I read through MM's thread about the org (Well done caithness.org) and it reminded me of the one Sweetpea had a while back (Racist Org).

I am spending less and less time looking at the threads (not much of a loss as I haven't really contributed much anyway) but I did look forward to my time at the end of the day (once the little one is in bed) on the org, getting the crack and seeing what is going on.

(I know, I am on e org just now but we are having a peaceful moment - long may it last :lol:.)

What is going on?? There used to be threads that where just off the cuff, like what are you doing today, but these dont seem to be posted anymore so I put one on. It seems like some people are looking for all out war (of words) - this is only my opinion mind you.

I believe some people no longer use this forum because of what has been going on lately. Yes, some may be because of the moderators and admin removing some threads but, some seem to be posting less because of the backlash at times. (Again, only my opinion.)

Is this the case or is it me thats going ga ga??? (Wouldn't surprise me like :confused.)

What does everyone think? Nice replies please :(

porshiepoo
29-Sep-08, 10:12
I have to admit that there have been times when I've looked at what's on here and I've only been drawn to the subjects where there is some arguement likely to occur. However I've realised the error of my ways ;) and I've been trying to get into the ones that I would have normally avoided.

I appreciate the Org for the community link that it is and with the recent (and not so recent) spouts of discord that had left the forum with a loose rope round its neck, I figure that I for one should rein it in a little as I wouldn't want to be banned and I wouldn't want to contribute to the loss of the forum.

Hmmmmm, in other words it's teaching me some restraint and to think about what I put rather than just react.
Do I like doing that? Not particularly as I've always been firey.
Will it last? Well, only a banning will determine that! :lol:

Sapphire2803
29-Sep-08, 10:16
Well, going on personal experience only, I think admin/mods have started the sort out the problems at their end. The org does have a tendency to turn into a warzone, but if we all ignore it and carry on posting then it doesn't matter.

I think part of the problem is that there has been controversy over 'nonsense' threads/posts and as nobody is entirely sure what that is, people can be a tad reluctant to start light hearted threads.

Ah we'll get there in the end :D

mccaugm
29-Sep-08, 10:21
I came on to the org recently to find the general section closed down. I cannot believe people cannot have a discussion without it breaking down into a war of words. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Some may find what is said offensive but I doubt that is the intention of the original writer. I have strong opinions on various subjects e.g. smoking(esp round children) etc but I know that other peoples opinions are just as valid even if I wholeheartedly disagree with them. If everyone agreed all the time there would be no point in discussion.

changilass
29-Sep-08, 10:32
I think the way to go has to be reporting posts.

Rather than starting ww3, press the report post button, it may not be dealt with immediately but at least the powers that be will know the general feeling towards a post without threads having to be closed completely cos they have gone ott.

Nibbler
29-Sep-08, 10:36
Maybe I shouldn't have started this thread but I enjoy the org and would like to see some of the light hearted banter on it again.

Everyone has their own opinion and I for one, feel we all need to voice our opinions which the org forum has given the medium in which to do this. I think, sometimes, some people are just too quick to snap and take the thread to a whole new level - not one intented by the instigator of the thread.

Porshiepoo - you have done well then. You are nearly at 2,000 posts and haven't been banned so you are not going too far wrong. That is some achievement.

I agree with all that has been said so far. I am just saying how I am feeling just now about posting on the org and that sometimes, I feel I am way out of ma depth!!

Like now, me thinks this could have been a bad move. Should have just stuck with the other thread - oopss :~(

wifie
29-Sep-08, 10:39
Maybe I shouldn't have started this thread but I enjoy the org and would like to see some of the light hearted banter on it again.

Everyone has their own opinion and I for one, feel we all need to voice our opinions which the org forum has given the medium in which to do this. I think, sometimes, some people are just too quick to snap and take the thread to a whole new level - not one intented by the instigator of the thread.

Porshiepoo - you have done well then. You are nearly at 2,000 posts and haven't been banned so you are not going too far wrong. That is some achievement.

I agree with all that has been said so far. I am just saying how I am feeling just now about posting on the org and that sometimes, I feel I am way out of ma depth!!

Like now, me thinks this could have been a bad move. Should have just stuck with the other thread - oopss :~(

Nibbler you should never feel out of your depth. Only post on what you feel comfortable with. I would never post on something about which I had no clue. I do post drivel but sometimes to lighten a heavy thread or just cos I feel like it. Cos this forum is general the subjects could be wild and varied and I like that! :)

changilass
29-Sep-08, 10:40
Nahhhh, tis a good thread nibbler, its good to be able to discuss it calmly and rationally, which isnt alus possible in the heat of debate.

porshiepoo
29-Sep-08, 10:56

LOL. I guess I know when I've crossed the line and meekly take a step back and hide!
Never could keep my mouth shut though, I would go on and on and on and on and.......... usually with the same old slather too. :lol:

In fact I've just been looking back at some of my old threads - how embarrassing. lol. I was so naiive and couldn't read peoples meanings as they were written. The 'Angels or Maggot food' has to be one of my most naiive moments. Not because of my beliefs - they're still the same - but the way I couldn't see the flippancy and micky taking in the comments. :eek:

Gizmo
29-Sep-08, 10:57
I have to say, if you really believe that threads on the org develop into an out of control war of words then you must lead a pretty sheltered life, the org is one of the tamest forums on the internet that i have seen, what happens around here from time to time is nothing more than a heated exchange of words, and certainly nothing to get your knickers in a twist over.

porshiepoo
29-Sep-08, 11:02
I have to say, if you really believe that threads on the org develop into an out of control war of words then you must lead a pretty sheltered life, the org is one of the tamest forums on the internet that i have seen, what happens around here from time to time is nothing more than a heated exchange of words, and certainly nothing to get your knickers in a twist over.

Oooooo but back in the day eh! lol.
You're right, it is tame now compared to what it used to be. Admin etc have done a great job (if unappreciated job) of restoring some kind of politeness to the org, but there were times in the past when slanging matches were a daily occurrence and resulted in many many bannings.

Pray tell me of these other sites that you intimate may not be so tame lol, I may take a look and join in. :lol:

Melancholy Man
29-Sep-08, 11:07

Sapphire2803
29-Sep-08, 11:14
I can see that providing another outlet for passive aggression, "you'd better watch out or I'll report you to teacher". It'll engender a sense of distrust and secrecy in which we don't know who is gunning for whom and what the specific objection is.

I see where you're coming from with this, but remember....

If 1000 people have viewed a post and only one person reports it, do you truly believe that the mods are going to do something rash?

When the mods take a look at the mderation queue, if they have 100 reports about a post then they can rattle off and delete it/edit it.

I think editing (with comment) and deleting posts, issuing infractions/warnings is the way forward tho, rather than doing a Paul Daniels impression with the threads.

Half the problem wih deleting the thread is that people then have no idea why it disappeared. If it was all going fine the last time you looked then you start to wonder why it vanished. That leads to mutiny and before you know it we're all marching around the county with flaming torches and pitchforks, on a moderator hunt.

Me exaggerate? Never!

You get the idea though...

Melancholy Man
29-Sep-08, 11:16
If 1000 people have viewed a post and only one person reports it, do you truly believe that the mods are going to do something rash?

Is this a trick question?

Sapphire2803
29-Sep-08, 11:19
Is this a trick question?

What gave it away? The fact that your dangling from a rope over a bottomless pit and I just handed the nearest moderator a pair of shears? :lol:

Gizmo
29-Sep-08, 11:20
That leads to mutiny and before you know it we're all marching around the county with flaming torches and pitchforks, on a moderator hunt.

Oooooo, that sounds like fun, where do i sign up? :lol:

Torvaig
29-Sep-08, 14:24
We must remember that the mods are all volunteers with no renumeration of any kind. I would not like to condemn them to a life of sitting at their computers ready to axe any post immediately it was reported or deemed unacceptable to a member's sensibilities.

We are all growed up on here (I think:lol:) and if a post is reported several times then yes, let the mods look at it and make a decision, otherwise, if not reported more often, it will possibly go unseen.

The report button is there to be used and is a better way of making your feelings known than protesting on the forum. It is also a quicker way of getting the offending post(s) removed.

Sapphire2803
29-Sep-08, 14:50
I don't actually know how many mods there are here, but I quite often get the feeling there aren't enough to spread the workload fairly. There seem to be certain times of the day when we have no mods online at all.

It has been commented on before that our mods are a poor overworked bunch.

So appoint more then.... I'm sure there must be a few of our longer standing members who wouldn't mind.

Hold on... Is that a stampede of long standing orgers running in the opposite direction? :lol:

Torvaig
29-Sep-08, 14:59
Somehow I don't think there will be a queue! :lol:

northener
29-Sep-08, 15:12
I don't like the mods, never have done.

We don't need their type on the .Org at all. They are a pointlesss bunch of planks, every last one of them.

They ponse about with their "Oooh, look at me, I'm a mod'" attitude and just expect us all to kow-tow down to them.
Well I for one am not going to stand for it at all. Lets eradicate these wastes of space once and for all!

The next one I see is going to be dragged off his poncey little Vespa scooter and given a good kicking whilst I shout "Greaser Boys rool, yer poof!".
And then I'll smash all the mirrors on his scooter to stop him applying his make-up and make him eat his own silly baggy parka.

(Laughs manically and roars off around the North Circular on his Triton.)

porshiepoo
29-Sep-08, 15:26

We don't need their type on the .Org at all. They are a pointlesss bunch of planks, every last one of them.

They ponse about with their "Oooh, look at me, I'm a mod'" attitude and just expect us all to kow-tow down to them.
Well I for one am not going to stand for it at all. Lets eradicate these wastes of space once and for all!

The next one I see is going to be dragged off his poncey little Vespa scooter and given a good kicking whilst I shout "Greaser Boys rool, yer poof!".
And then I'll smash all the mirrors on his scooter to stop him applying his make-up and make him eat his own silly baggy parka.

(Laughs manically and roars off around the North Circular on his Triton.)

I wanted to be one of them mods once!
Actually I still would be. lol. O the power!!!! :lol:

Melancholy Man
29-Sep-08, 18:16
Has Northerner been given a ruby necklace?

JAWS
29-Sep-08, 18:34

We don't need their type on the .Org at all.
What type are you talking about? Being a little more specific would help.

arana negra
29-Sep-08, 20:07
I have never seen any moderators on here, do they live incognito ?

They are clearly named on the other sites I use.

changilass
29-Sep-08, 20:11
Having them clearly named on most sites is fine, however in a small community like ours, where folks may know who is behind the user names, it isnt always a good idea as some folk don't know where the org ends and real life starts.

Ricco
29-Sep-08, 20:17
Personally, I have always enjoyed the org when it has not descended into a melee of shouting and slagging each other off. As several members have stated... everyone is entitled to their own opinion but should always respect the opinions of others. The role of admin and moderators is an onerous one and not one that is borne lightly - I know that I wouldn't like the responsibility - but it is a role rather like the police - to keep law and order on the 'highway'. They have my every support.

As people come and go conversations change. Some people go on holiday and therefore fall below the 'horizon' for a while. Others may find work becomes rather busy for a time (like me) and therefore less time can be spent on the org. Whatever the reason, new blood is always welcome and keeps the chat and crack going strong. As for the 'older' members - well, most of are still about. Now, I know that Rheghead and Golach will take me to task at considering myself an 'older' member, so I'll just get my head below the parapet! :eek:

PS - good comment, Changi.

Nibbler
29-Sep-08, 20:31

Hi Gizmo - you got it in one. This is the only forum I have joined and the only one I have an interest in at the mo, so yes, I have led a sheltered life as far as forums go. Dont think me knickers are twisted though :confused

(Am thinking about joining a ZXR400L forum but not done anything about it yet.)

I do not want to cause another heated thread but just wanted to check if it was just me that was feeling the 'heat' - or, might be my time of life :lol:

scorrie
29-Sep-08, 22:23
I have never seen any moderators on here, do they live incognito ?

They are clearly named on the other sites I use.

I can exclusively reveal the mods, there are only three of them, two men and one woman, hence the heavy workload. There is a picture of them together right here:-

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/scorrie57/mods1v1.jpg

The tagline reads:-

"Justice never goes out of style"

Pity the same can't be said for fashion!!

northener
29-Sep-08, 23:43
What type are you talking about? Being a little more specific would help.

No problemo, oh, sharky one.

Those Lambretta and Vespa riding twonks that inhabited the Queens highway. Not those fashionista that just hung around various points of youthful interest trying to look 'cool'. They are beneath contempt....

It ain't what you ride...;)

Oddquine
29-Sep-08, 23:45
It would be useful if the powers-that-be could give some indication of the criteria used in deleting posts/threads and suspending/banning users....then at least we would all know where we stand.

I think it is about time that it was acknowledged by anyone who runs/moderates forums..and I'm not just talking about the org, here.......that

a) the vast majority of 13+ year olds know more swearies, dirty jokes and sexual innuendo than many of the older forum members (like me :o))

b) the PC brigade need their wings clipped............because there is a big difference between incitement to hatred or violence against a group or a person based on colour, race, national or ethnic origin and a jokey remark....and if you don't recognise a jokey remark by reading the whole of a post rather than the offending text.....you have had a sense of humour bypass.

If there is ever another world war..the PC brigade of all nationalities/creeds/religions etc can pat each other on the back as being instrumental in starting it........because the average non born brit of any colour/ ethnic origin/religious description , just wants to get on with life and doesn't give a damn as long as they have no hassle.

The only ones who appear to care to the extent of making an issue online or in the courts, of perceived racism are the fanatics of whatever bent, the PC crowd whose agenda I haven't yet worked out (though I'm inclined to think that a big part of it is political and connected to jobs for the boys.....whether in Government agencies or the media), and those who think they can get some profit from their actions..

I don't know how the org decides on things, though I have tried in the past to find out..........but from experience on other forums I think it is about time that the org settled on a specific level of complaints from a sensible proportion of the active org members before removing posts/threads.....in other words...they do NOT remove a post because one individual thinks it applies to them..or is offended by it. At least 5% of the active membership........if not 10%......should have hit the report post button and in that case the post/thread should be removed without question..and we'd all know that it wasn't just one disgruntled member who had taken offence for their own reasons.

I'm sorry to have to say that, while I appreciate Bill Fernie is the driving force behind the org, and that fact is much appreciated by those of us who like reading the main website, which is ace.........for those of us who also/only like posting on/reading the forums........it does make it appear that the org is a vehicle for his opinions (rightly or wrongly)......and the deletion of posts/threads/members etc does make one wonder if it is because of the opinions or the fact that they are presented in a personally abusive manner...........because I have often been puzzled at the loss of a thread/post/ member that I have had no problem with reading..and I'm as PC/sensitive as the average (or more).

The past few weeks have been puzzling, if not downright upsetting on the org.

If the General forum is too much hassle for the management..then close it down completely and stick with those forums which have a specific ethos, are easier to control and pretend that Caithness fowkies don't have much the same opinions as the rest of Scotland/UK.....because, imo..........General means everything without a dedicated forum........which is exactly what we have at the moment..........but it looks to be on a shoogly peg unless the management makes up its collective mind as to what they are prepared to accept and let the members know. because presently it does appear that thread/post removal and member banning/suspension is predicated on some masonic handshake.

As far as I can see...as long as any post responds to a post and not personally to a poster, there is no reason to moderate at the level currently employed.

So shoot me down in flames, peeps, why don't you.....I'm not in the best of moods anyway! ;)

northener
29-Sep-08, 23:46
Seriously though,

I don't think there is a problem on the .Org at all.

We all have different views and tolerances. As long as we are prepared to accept the fact that everyone can post, regardless of their opinion - then we won't go far wrong.

Kenn
30-Sep-08, 00:02
Turns the volumn up full on "Quadrophenia" and blasts northerner!

northener
30-Sep-08, 00:06
Turns the volumn up full on "Quadrophenia" and blasts northerner!

Ah, now that's worth watching for the soundtrack.

5.15....absolute masterpiece.

Kevin Milkins
30-Sep-08, 00:27
No problemo, oh, sharky one.

Those Lambretta and Vespa riding twonks that inhabited the Queens highway. Not those fashionista that just hung around various points of youthful interest trying to look 'cool'. They are beneath contempt....

It ain't what you ride...;)

Isn't that being scooterist.
Now which one is that report post button.:D

Bobinovich
30-Sep-08, 00:49
Hey OQ a well thought out post, I'd like to reply to a few points if I may although there may be an official line to follow...

a) the vast majority of 13+ year olds know more swearies, dirty jokes and sexual innuendo than many of the older forum members (like me :o))

I tend to agree, although these forums are open to ANYONE to read - registered or not. Also, should we condone swearing or innuendo just because that age group already know? These Forums are also representative of Caithness as a whole and I personally am happy to be able to recommend it BECAUSE it is not littered with swearing and the like - the Internet has plenty of that if I wanted to look for it.

b) the PC brigade need their wings clipped...because there is a big difference between incitement to hatred or violence against a group or a person based on colour, race, national or ethnic origin and a jokey remark....and if you don't recognise a jokey remark by reading the whole of a post rather than the offending text.....you have had a sense of humour bypass.

Again I agree but it is sometimes the original poster who has worded their post in such a way (deliberately or not) thereby leaving it too open to interpretation. It's been said many times that a post/thread should not be posted in haste, but should be constructed, read & re-read to ensure there is no ambiguity in it's meaning. Many readers should also grow a thicker skin and not take peoples opinions personally - everyone being entitled to differing ones.

...but from experience on other forums I think it is about time that the org settled on a specific level of complaints from a sensible proportion of the active org members before removing posts/threads.....in other words...they do NOT remove a post because one individual thinks it applies to them..or is offended by it. At least 5% of the active membership........if not 10%......should have hit the report post button and in that case the post/thread should be removed without question..and we'd all know that it wasn't just one disgruntled member who had taken offence for their own reasons.

This may well be the way forward, although 5 or 10% is unlikely ever to be achieved. From vague recollections the most I can remember is probably 5 or 6 unanimous reports of a single post or thread.

If the General forum is too much hassle for the management..then close it down completely and stick with those forums which have a specific ethos, are easier to control and pretend that Caithness fowkies don't have much the same opinions as the rest of Scotland/UK.....because, imo..........General means everything without a dedicated forum........which is exactly what we have at the moment..........but it looks to be on a shoogly peg unless the management makes up its collective mind as to what they are prepared to accept and let the members know. because presently it does appear that thread/post removal and member banning/suspension is predicated on some masonic handshake.

The General forum was indeed on a shoogly peg and that is why the Admin & Mod team are currently working on a long term solution. However in order to get it right for once and for all it is needed to consider all the options, pitfalls, feedback, modify, and eventually roll it out.

Those involved are all very much part-time and, as far as the Mods are concerned, are volunteers to boot, so this will take time. But the determination is there to suceed and get the Forum finally back on track.

Member banning & suspension is not something taken lightly - despite what anyone thinks. A lot goes on behind the scenes which Orgers are not aware of, and there appears to be a group of users who take delight in pushing the boundaries and testing the rules. These are the ones who take it a step too far and end up suspended or banned.

The average user rarely falls foul of the rules, and rarely intentionally - the infraction system is fine to give them a gentle reminder of the rules.

I hope that has answered at least a few of the points.

Torvaig
30-Sep-08, 01:31
Well said Bobinovich and I for one appreciate what the mods etc., do for the forum; thank you all.

As far as swearing etc., goes, I consider myself quite broadminded but if I want a forum that includes lots of ignorant souding language etc., I would join one of the forums that lets it all hang out. I don't like lots of bad language in real life where every sentence is peppered with offensive words as seems to be the fashion these days and yes, I know, it is all relative but I do think that it is a sign of people being lazy in their use of more acceptable words.

I often wonder if they would swear and offend their own mothers (yes, I do know some mothers use these words too) as they would swear and offend the rest of us and would they use language like that in front of everyone they come across in all walks of life. Again, some do but that is usually because they were brought up in that atmosphere and I don't think I am alone in thinking it sound gross.

I know younger people use these words profusely in every day life but not all of them and I would like to think that they will grow out of it. It is pathetic to hear anyone litter their conversation with offensive (to my mind) words and puts me off talking to them. As I said before, there are plenty places where that sort of language is used and preferred but I would like to think that our org is not one of them.

As far as racial discrimination etc., is concerned, as Bobinovich has said, if we read, edit and ensure what is being printed is really the way we want our feelings put across. I quite often get on my high horse and start to fire off a post in reply to something that has offended my senses but then take a deep breath and scrub it if I think the world will get by without my impulsive input!

Having said all that, the org is not a bad place; I have really enjoyed the banter these last few days just as I enjoy it in real life.

Melancholy Man
30-Sep-08, 01:33
My bedtime beckons, so this will be brief. Everything OC said with bells and ribbons. By all means, apply whatever moderation policy which is seen fit. Whatever it may be. The rot sets in when it is thought inconsistent and capricious. Either anarchists will pop up, as Boba-thingie-ovich said, or the Mary Whitehouses will appear. In between, there will be those who agonize over what to post lest it offend *someone*.

Obviously, I will be disappointed if the General forum is closed. Even though it can be read by anyone visiting the main site, barring a few unworldly gentle souls, most people realize just how crazy Internet-posting can get.

Maybe put up a warning, "you are now entering hyper-reality. Not to be mistaken for Caithness"?

silverfox57
30-Sep-08, 10:07
Well said Bobinovich and I for one appreciate what the mods etc., do for the forum; thank you all.

As far as swearing etc., goes, I consider myself quite broadminded but if I want a forum that includes lots of ignorant souding language etc., I would join one of the forums that lets it all hang out. I don't like lots of bad language in real life where every sentence is peppered with offensive words as seems to be the fashion these days and yes, I know, it is all relative but I do think that it is a sign of people being lazy in their use of more acceptable words.

I often wonder if they would swear and offend their own mothers (yes, I do know some mothers use these words too) as they would swear and offend the rest of us and would they use language like that in front of everyone they come across in all walks of life. Again, some do but that is usually because they were brought up in that atmosphere and I don't think I am alone in thinking it sound gross.

I know younger people use these words profusely in every day life but not all of them and I would like to think that they will grow out of it. It is pathetic to hear anyone litter their conversation with offensive (to my mind) words and puts me off talking to them. As I said before, there are plenty places where that sort of language is used and preferred but I would like to think that our org is not one of them.

As far as racial discrimination etc., is concerned, as Bobinovich has said, if we read, edit and ensure what is being printed is really the way we want our feelings put across. I quite often get on my high horse and start to fire off a post in reply to something that has offended my senses but then take a deep breath and scrub it if I think the world will get by without my impulsive input!

Having said all that, the org is not a bad place; I have really enjoyed the banter these last few days just as I enjoy it in real life.
bob and torvaig agree with you both ,noticed than colins repley has only be read by 1/3 of members,on shut down,they will never please everyone but hope they do not close forum, because of the few,

mike.mckenzie
30-Sep-08, 12:13
I dunno, I think this is the most polite, well behaved and friendly forum I have ever been on. Its quite informed on here too, some really good posters.

What happened to Dr Szin?

Torvaig
30-Sep-08, 12:30
Yes, it would be good to "see" the good Dr., again; I think he has just taken a Sabbatical, a long one mind you......;)

Alice in Blunderland
30-Sep-08, 18:18
What happened to Dr Szin?

I believe he is out there watching us oh man of mystery. ;)

He must be busy still operating all those ladders :lol:

scorrie
30-Sep-08, 19:48
I believe he is out there watching us oh man of mystery. ;)

He must be busy still operating all those ladders :lol:

He is actually a racehorse, called Dr Synn. A few years ago I said his turn was near, and a couple of weeks ago he finally popped up, after a 47 month gap from his only other win!!

Read it and weep all you inferior tipsters ;)

6:20 - Kempton
1st Dr Synn 13/2
2nd Mulberry Lad 8/1
3rd Wadnagin 6/1

Moira
30-Sep-08, 21:21
............What happened to Dr Szin?

......I think he has just taken a Sabbatical, a long one mind you......;)

I believe he is out there watching us oh man of mystery........

Mike, you are not the only one who wonders that.

I'm thinking along the same lines as Torvaig and Alice. He's taken a Cy-batical but is out there somewhere... watching and waiting to return to Cy-burbia.... and C.Org soon - I hope. :D

Tristan
30-Sep-08, 21:45
It looks like the last time Dr Szin was around was in 2006 when there was a lot of unrest on the org. He made a very good post then, that many appreciated for its sincerity and honesty - He has only had a few post since then.

Alice in Blunderland
30-Sep-08, 22:17
I do miss seeing DrSzins posts on the org. He was a particular favourite of mine.

I have heard from him not too long ago so I feel sure he pops in now and again to have a lookie :) ............. wish he would start posting again :(

Margaret M.
01-Oct-08, 03:51
I really miss his posts too -- come back, Dr. Szin!

Sporran
01-Oct-08, 07:54
Yes, please come back from Hilbert space, DrSzin! You are well missed around these parts!