PDA

View Full Version : Britains Market Economy

NickInTheNorth
28-Sep-08, 18:07
Can anyone explain to me why when theoretically the UK has a market economy where the market decides the fate of all things we have a Government that are prepared to rescue the stupidity and greed of the mis-managers of financial institutions by using the tax payers money to save these idiots from insolvency.

silverfox57
28-Sep-08, 18:28
who every can answer that,dont post on here,pm me with the answer,as all the powers to be in UK and USA have not slept in days to find that answer,

Tristan
28-Sep-08, 18:47
The mind does boggle, especially when it is us the taxpayer will be paying, over and over again. The other problem is this government wants its fingers in everything and will probably try and tax out of this recession...madness!

bobandag16
28-Sep-08, 18:59
Can anyone explain to me why when theoretically the UK has a market economy where the market decides the fate of all things we have a Government that are prepared to rescue the stupidity and greed of the mis-managers of financial institutions by using the tax payers money to save these idiots from insolvency.
goverment are the biggest share holders fingers in every pie looking after there interests.tax payers are there backing.