PDA

View Full Version : Any strange habits

dook
27-Sep-08, 00:06
I sometimes bite my nails. This is my only bad habit which involves my toes. What annoying habit does everyone else has.

northener
27-Sep-08, 00:09
Coming on here for one....:D

blowfish
27-Sep-08, 00:12
Yes i prefer to wear a nuns one instead of a monks

honey
27-Sep-08, 09:50
wiggling my feet when im tired. It drives hubby mad! funny thing is, both my kids do it to...

joxville
27-Sep-08, 09:51
Walking around flaunting my good looks.

hotrod4
27-Sep-08, 11:12
I have the bad habit of not admitting that I have bad habits!
I also have the bad habit of posting useless and pointless rants on caithness org! (dont you dare agree or I'll go off on one!! ;))

Julia
27-Sep-08, 12:51
wiggling my feet when im tired. It drives hubby mad! funny thing is, both my kids do it to...

I do that too and so does my daughter.

When I was a teenager, just a couple of years ago (:eek:) I couldn't use a teaspoon without first rubbing it on my knee

balto
27-Sep-08, 13:17
my bad habit think annoys me more than ot does anyone else, i cant go to bed at night without checking everything is unplugged and doors locked, but once isnt god enough i have to do this a few times before i am happy, another one is i wont allow belts or scarves to be out in view when we are in bed, not sure why this is, but i have done both of these for as long as i can remember.

Julia
27-Sep-08, 13:20
Oh, thought of another one, I clench and grind my teeth badly when I am asleep, I wake up with aching jaws. :(

bluenose
27-Sep-08, 13:32
My annoying bad habit is thinking that anyone that bites their toenails is sick or a monkey. Or both.

northener
27-Sep-08, 13:48
Playing tunes by tapping my teeth together and altering the volume of my mouth to change notes, constantly jangling loose change in my pockets and always tapping rythmically on anything to hand.

All which my dad does as well.

balto
27-Sep-08, 13:50
not an annoying habbit of my other halfs as such but he cant stand people eating apples or crips in front of him he claims they are to noisy, he goes mental, but can anyone tell me how are you supposed to eat a apple quietly.

teenybash
27-Sep-08, 16:25
Don't know if it's an annoying habit but.........................I feed slugs!!!
Yes, that is true....I love leopard slugs, very beautiful in their own sluggish way and they do enjoy a bit of cake....facsinating.

Yes, yes, I know...they are coming to take me away.................:confused

justine
27-Sep-08, 16:30
Dont know if its a bad habit or just an annoying one, but i rub my feet together when falling asleep.Oh says he hears a sshh ssshh noise as my feet rub against the sheets.
Dont bother me much, me alseep by then and i do apparently rub them whilst sleeping.:eek:

lynne duncan
27-Sep-08, 16:31
oh cannot stand me tapping my fingers, which i do on the kitchen worktop when thinking.
snoring but honestly can't help it!

unicornleather
27-Sep-08, 21:05
I have so many bad habits (according to friends and family) that this site wouldn't be big enough to list them all!
:)

Fluff
27-Sep-08, 22:29
Juila, i completley understand what you are going through, i do this and can wake up with some awful headaches. I even used to make my own fitted mouthguard lol.

I am slightly obsessed with my bellybutton, it is just so nice to pick lol

Welcomefamily
27-Sep-08, 22:45
I get a headache trying to think of a bad habit......;)

purplelady
27-Sep-08, 23:06
not an annoying habbit of my other halfs as such but he cant stand people eating apples or crips in front of him he claims they are to noisy, he goes mental, but can anyone tell me how are you supposed to eat a apple quietly.
i hate that too makes my toes curl yukkkkkkkkkkk

balto
27-Sep-08, 23:10
i hate that too makes my toes curl yukkkkkkkkkkk
what the crisps or the apple lol

Bobinovich
28-Sep-08, 00:05
I am slightly obsessed with my bellybutton, it is just so nice to pick lol

Got to ask if that's got anything to do with your username :D

rockchick
28-Sep-08, 08:33
I crack my knuckles, especially if I've been typing for awhile. Drives some people batty!

Fluff
28-Sep-08, 10:52
Lol Bob no it dosnt, but it is just a coincidence though :s