PDA

View Full Version : Charity Run

superted
26-Sep-08, 13:03
Fellow Orgers,

Myself and 6 other members of the RAF from RAF Waddington will be running from John O Groats to Landsends on Tuesday the 1st Oct. The Charity we will be supporting is children with Leukaemia. Any support along the way would be much appreciated.

DeHaviLand
26-Sep-08, 13:25
Fellow Orgers,

Myself and 6 other members of the RAF from RAF Waddington will be running from John O Groats to Landsends on Tuesday the 1st Sep. The Charity we will be supporting is children with Leukaemia. Any support along the way would be much appreciated.

You're doing it all in one day? No wonder they call you Superted!:lol:
I take it you mean October?

superted
26-Sep-08, 13:38
Doh, yeah it will be 1st Oct and corrected, thanks

debs
26-Sep-08, 13:48
Good Luck Superted with your run,hope you raise lots of money as its for a good charity

Bad Manners
26-Sep-08, 13:52
Best of luck very good charity hope you raise lots

pat
26-Sep-08, 19:27
Sorry, will not be over on the mainland to support your team but will be thinking of you all as you head south.
Pat

balto
26-Sep-08, 20:37
just want to say good luck with your run, hope you raise loads of money for a worthwhile cause.

superted
26-Sep-08, 21:16
Thanks everyone, want to show the lads what good support my home county will give them!!!

pat
26-Sep-08, 21:54
Sure Superted wont mind if you want to donate to the good cause you can send any sponsor money or donations to

RAF WADDINGTON CHARITY RUN - 23 Squadron

ROYAL AIR FORCE WADDINGTON

LINCOLNSHIRE,

ENGLAND

superted
28-Sep-08, 20:09
Thanks everyone for your good luck messages and PMs. I'm setting of to the Groats early tomorrow. Will try and keep you updated on my progress over the next 2 weeks.

superted
01-Oct-08, 12:44
hi all,
Just a quick update. We made it through caithness yesterday . We got as far as alness yesterday and today we hope to get to fort william today. A big thank you to all that gave donations at tescos or stopped us on the way down!

silverfox57
01-Oct-08, 12:56
well done on first part, hope the wind and rain is not to rough all the best anyway