PDA

View Full Version : Penny

carasmam
25-Sep-08, 19:28
Does any one know how Penny is doing? Hope she is keeping her nose clean in her new home :D

teenybash
25-Sep-08, 20:01
Glad to say I was speaking with someone, just a couple of nights ago who knows all about the little Penny. She is fine and now lives out in the country along with horses and other family doggies belonging to the family.

carasmam
25-Sep-08, 20:23
Thanks for letting me know Teenybash :D Good to hear she got a lovely country home, keep us updated if you hear how she's doing in the future x

teenybash
25-Sep-08, 20:52
Thanks for letting me know Teenybash :D Good to hear she got a lovely country home, keep us updated if you hear how she's doing in the future x

I will do..it was so good to hear she is doing fine and dandy........ The Penny Fund I have here I will put to the SSPCA as, Penny won't need it now. Lucky little lady. :Razz

carasmam
25-Sep-08, 21:12
I'd forgotten about penny's pennies !! Some other animal in need will benefit from them now then :cool:

purplelady
25-Sep-08, 23:32
have i missed something has she found a new home ho do hope so x

carasmam
25-Sep-08, 23:35
Yes she is in a new home. Check out the new week new Penny thread. It happened on Munrons birthday too so that made it even more special :D

munron
26-Sep-08, 12:41
Sorry I just seen this and as Teenybash said she has got the most fantastic home. I can safely say she didnt give me a second look as she knew she was off to a better place, brat!!

She is seemingly making sure that all the family love her by sitting on their feet and generally making sure they know she is about.