PDA

View Full Version : Tv help

Fran
25-Sep-08, 03:08
Can anyone recommend someone who could look at my tv, bad picture, and the freeview box seems to have gone off and i cant reset it , and the video wont work properly, all at the same time. Maybe i need a new aeriel as the existing one is in the attic. I am no use at all at anything technical and it is probably something simple.Also , when recording on another tv and video it stops recording before the end of the programme, really annoying.

Metalattakk
25-Sep-08, 03:34
Phone Colin Chessor - tell him what's wrong and he'll do his best for you.

http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/business.php?id=1745

My folks were having similar problems, and the 'other' lot in Thurso kept fobbing them off for months and months with boosters and excuses and etc., etc., etc.

Eventually, they'd had enough.

One call and Colin Chessor sent his boys round and had it fixed within 20 minutes.

balto
25-Sep-08, 11:51
think he could fix my girls bedroom telly, doubt it though as my youngest daughter spilt some juice into it and there was a bit of smoke lol, not to say my oh went of the head, guess what santa will be bringing them now.:lol:shouldnt laugh as it could have been dangerous, but just found it funny with this thread and the name of it lol.