PDA

View Full Version : Computer Supplies

hammers
24-Sep-08, 22:20
Just bought a new PSU from Jektec.Paid over the phone and it was delivered to wick on the same day.Half the price of the usual suspects on the web.Definately recommend Jektec.

*Martin*
26-Sep-08, 19:21
Can I ask how much you paid and for what kind? Do they have an online shop?

daviddd
26-Sep-08, 20:42
Brand loyalty in this area is a bit of a waste of time in this area - if I want something for a computer, or a car etc., I just Google or look on Ebay. In my experience there are very few companies that merit sticking with.

hotrod4
10-Oct-08, 09:58
Brand loyalty in this area is a bit of a waste of time in this area - if I want something for a computer, or a car etc., I just Google or look on Ebay. In my experience there are very few companies that merit sticking with.

Obviously you are not a local shopper then!!
Someone "bigs up" a local company and the doom mongers appear :( Shocking

youoldduffer
16-Oct-08, 11:32
I had Jektec build me a new pc and was well chuffed with the price and spec, so i would def big them up.

hammers
18-Oct-08, 22:00
Wahey,nice to see someone else stick up for a local company instead of doom mongering as usual.

Boozeburglar
20-Oct-08, 21:24
given a price difference of less than 15/20% i would suggest dealing with a local company could be preferable. in many things.

DRM
25-Oct-08, 16:24
I have had various items for my PC's from JekTec and have to say that the prices are very reasonable and service is excellent and nothing is too much trouble and you get good advice as well as a free PC check up as advertised in the Groat- Why wait for delivery when you can have it the same day for the same price!?

Kodiak
26-Oct-08, 23:43
If you want a Good online shop for Computer parts I can recommend this one. :-

http://www.aprmedia.com

I have bought many items from them and have always been happy with their Prices and service.

They often do deals and their prices can be excellent ie bought a 500GB External Freecom USB Hard Drive for £51.95 duing one of their special offers. Next day delivery as well so cant be bad.