PDA

View Full Version : Alien abduction

dook
24-Sep-08, 19:23
A very strange thing has just happened to me. I've just been given a boomerang for my birthday and went down the field to try it out. Since it was dark I stood right in the middle of the field away from any people, houses etc just to be safe. I tell you, I threw this thing as hard as I could and it zipped a way into the darkness. Now this is where the weird part started. I'd only just thrown it when I heard this strange whooshing noise. Before I could do anything else I saw stars as I was hit hard on the back of the head. What felt like a couple of minutes later I came too with the boomerang lying beside me.

Do you think I've been abducted by aliens? Surely if I had just been robbed they would have taken the boomerang and not left it beside me as a peace offering?

I've read all about this kind of thing and am quite worried about the probe stuff.

WeeBurd
24-Sep-08, 19:40
A very strange thing has just happened to me. I've just been given a boomerang for my birthday and went down the field to try it out. Since it was dark I stood right in the middle of the field away from any people, houses etc just to be safe. I tell you, I threw this thing as hard as I could and it zipped a way into the darkness. Now this is where the weird part started. I'd only just thrown it when I heard this strange whooshing noise. Before I could do anything else I saw stars as I was hit hard on the back of the head. What felt like a couple of minutes later I came too with the boomerang lying beside me.

Do you think I've been abducted by aliens? Surely if I had just been robbed they would have taken the boomerang and not left it beside me as a peace offering?

I've read all about this kind of thing and am quite worried about the probe stuff.

Maybe they took one look at you, Dook, and thought you'd already been probed? :eek:

armanisgirl
24-Sep-08, 19:47
Go and do it again Dook - I'll pm you with a list of names and addresses of some people I'd like abducted, and you can give it to the aliens (but tell them we don't want the list of abductees back!!!) [lol][lol]

Kenn
24-Sep-08, 20:03
Well that boomerang sure did come back!
Not sure about the aliens though think it may have been the knock on the head.
Hope you have as much fun with it as we did with ours despite a few bruises.

Billy Boy
24-Sep-08, 20:09
Maybe they took one look at you, Dook, and thought you'd already been probed? :eek:

Lol are you saying dook walks like john wayne :eek:

dook
24-Sep-08, 21:27
Wooaah

I've just made a further break through. I've just been standing in the same field for a couple of hours with absolute nothing untoward happening. I then decided to re enact the whole series of events which lead to the first abduction. I took the boomerang, bunched my muscles and threw it as far into the darkness as I could. As soon as I heard the whooshing sound from behind, I spun around to surprise the alien entity. I had no sooner turned around when I experienced the same intense pain followed by my vision of stars.

I awoke a short time later, lying on my back with the boomerang lying on my chest (too similar to be mere coincidence). I believe that this time I had been conveyed somewhere at high speed (on a ship???) as my nose was bleeding. Probably from the g forces consistent with interstellar travel. My observations have allowed me to reveal that the flight of the boomerang is some kind of weird greeting to these strange and secretive beings from a distant world.

I'm now off to enjoy my dinner of corn bred with the rest of the crew on the Nostromo

Angel
24-Sep-08, 23:11
Normal people would have thrown it during the daylight hours... at least until they were familiar with its characteristics...

Or am I missing something...

Angel

DeHaviLand
24-Sep-08, 23:15
Normal people would have thrown it during the daylight hours... at least until they were familiar with its characteristics...

Or am I missing something...

Angel

Yes, a sense of humour :lol::roll:

JAWS
24-Sep-08, 23:31
Perhaps dook should have a word with Charlie Drake!

Metalattakk
24-Sep-08, 23:38
Maybe dook should just, er, dook when he hears the noise.

Torvaig
24-Sep-08, 23:38
Perhaps dook should have a word with Charlie Drake!

Crikey, are you old enough to remember that song or did you just happen across this? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoBXAUNU1HE

JAWS
25-Sep-08, 01:31
Unfortunately it's one I can remember along with Rolf Harris Tying his Kangaroo down, playing with his wobble board and blowing his didgeridoo, Blue.

Calm down everybody, the first is a song he sang, the second is a flat piece of thin wood which he managed to use to create sounds and the last is a musical instrument, honest.
The didgeridoo is an ancient Aboriginal instrument and if you have never heard one then you are missing something quite unique.

For those under the age of ninety (or there abouts), who are too young to remember Charlie Drake, it helps if I tell you he sang a comedy song called “My Boomerang won’t come back”.

hotrod4
25-Sep-08, 06:46
I too have suffered from an Alien Abduction(can I post that on here,they may be watching!).
I went out for a few "Sherberts" one night with a couple of quid in my pocket and had a jolly good time down my local.I then decided to visit another "few" bars. I had promised to be home by 11 and I always am.On this occasion I woke up at 5am in my front lobby with a strange "liquid" down the front of my top.The last I remember was (failing) to aim for the words imprinted on the urinal, and that was about 10pm.

Once Mrs Rod got up I explained my "missing" 7 hours and can only concede that I was abducted,they must have used some kind of "brain probe" as my head was sore the whole day. Mrs Rod to this day still doesnt believe me but I know that I really was "abducted" by aliens.

Why dont people believe you when you say you've been abducted? ;)

twiglet
25-Sep-08, 18:43
My husband too has been abducted. We visited Inverness yesterday. He was taken to a room and told to lay on a bed. He could hear the wierd creatures wearing white and blue with strange hats and wearing masks communicating to each other in strange languages. Someone touched his left hand and the next thing he remembers is waking up with a sore head and ear in a white room.

I was taken to a room, forced to watch dross tv such as 60 minute makeover and told to wait. I eventually escaped from the room after extreme daytime tv torture and found my husband. He was disorientated and complaining that his head hurt and he had a sore throat.

We made our escape and can only assume that he was abducted and had his head probed. What do you think, has anyone had a similar experience?

dook
25-Sep-08, 19:36
Right.

It's getting dark. I'm heading out again. I'm taking the wife this time so they won't sneak up.

Wish us luck.

balto
25-Sep-08, 20:57
Right.

It's getting dark. I'm heading out again. I'm taking the wife this time so they won't sneak up.

Wish us luck.may the force be with you lol[lol][lol]

dook
25-Sep-08, 21:02
Just back. Went and stood in the middle of the field and waited. It wasn't long until I began to hear a strange whining sound that continually increased in volume.

Forgot I'd taken the wife. Told her to be quiet and waited again.

balto
25-Sep-08, 21:05
Just back. Went and stood in the middle of the field and waited. It wasn't long until I began to hear a strange whining sound that continually increased in volume.

Forgot I'd taken the wife. Told her to be quiet and waited again.oh your poor wife lol, imagine saying that. :lol:

jock196640
25-Sep-08, 21:06
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:czNVm0VQr9bNLM:http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k172/ciubi/f/funny0130.jpg

I got him dook. I went out with my boomerang stood in the field threw it and caught this good looking thing. He said eeeerrrk aaackkk trookkm. i turned on my alien translator and he said "where is dook and why does he wear pink shirts"!!!!

Angel
25-Sep-08, 21:13
Still don't get it...

It's gone straight over my head...

Angel

DeHaviLand
25-Sep-08, 21:24
Still don't get it...

It's gone straight over my head...

Angel

Then you wont have to bother ducking :roll:

northener
25-Sep-08, 21:41
Seeing as I currently reside in a giant wheelie bin (the Mother Bin) that is orbiting the Earth, I feel I can speak with some authority on this matter.

Dook, you have been contacted by aliens..I have been monitoring it all.

Please do not attempt to throw their spaceship away again. The occupants are very attached to you and panic when you hurl them into the night sky, they became disorientated and tried to fly back to you at full speed.

If you insist on standing in a field in the dark, don't be suprised if they crash into you whilst trying to find you.........

blowfish
25-Sep-08, 22:01
It is obvious to me Dook and backs up my years of research that cows are in fact alien receptors. viewing the way of the human and reporting back.

lets look at the facts shall we.

the word COW has the letter O in it which also features in UFO.

This happened to you in a field. COWS live in fields. fields contain the letter F which is also in UFO

COWS have four stomachs. which is just not natural for this planet. well Camels and other creatures do also but camels don't live in fields.

Dook you now look like you have four stomachs and five chins. they have modified you. don't eat any more grass or the transformation will be complete.

Eyewitnesses in California claim to have seen alien beings combing cow pastures for what they call a “magic white serum” that enhances bone strength, promotes muscle recovery, prevents cavities, and takes the edge off insomnia and PMS.

Cows speak a different language to us. almost alien you could say.

they are Ruminants which contains the letter U which also features in UFO.

I know of a cow whose name is ZURGAN

proof indeed orgers the truth is out there.

Mik.M.
26-Sep-08, 20:14
It is obvious to me Dook and backs up my years of research that cows are in fact alien receptors. viewing the way of the human and reporting back.

lets look at the facts shall we.

the word COW has the letter O in it which also features in UFO.

This happened to you in a field. COWS live in fields. fields contain the letter F which is also in UFO

COWS have four stomachs. which is just not natural for this planet. well Camels and other creatures do also but camels don't live in fields.

Dook you now look like you have four stomachs and five chins. they have modified you. don't eat any more grass or the transformation will be complete.

Eyewitnesses in California claim to have seen alien beings combing cow pastures for what they call a “magic white serum” that enhances bone strength, promotes muscle recovery, prevents cavities, and takes the edge off insomnia and PMS.

Cows speak a different language to us. almost alien you could say.

they are Ruminants which contains the letter U which also features in UFO.

I know of a cow whose name is ZURGAN

proof indeed orgers the truth is out there.
I`m convinced!

joxville
26-Sep-08, 21:20
Dook, you must not go back into the field, I fear for your well-being. Also pay no heed to Northener, you must dispose of the boomerang in a furnace asap. It's too late for him, he was abducted a couple of weeks ago by a wheely bin disguised as a Large Hadron Collider and is now an agent of The Intergallactic Dimensions Investigating Ordinary Terrestrials (The I.D.I.O.T.'s)

Just look at the following case history:

http://www.diacenter.org/dunning/cowstomach.html

joxville
26-Sep-08, 22:40
I fear it is too late for us earthlings-a new member has joined the org tonight-they go by the pseudonym of 'Boomerang'. Run for the hills!