PDA

View Full Version : Lidl wick.what on earth...????

justine
24-Sep-08, 17:01
just come back from PAH in wick and noticed that they are putting up new boards outside of lidl..There are metal ones between chunky wood ones, In my opinion it a bit much, sort of in your face. I know its for advertising but i think it has ruined the look of the front. Right opposite the cemetary and all you can now see is these horrible signs..Sorry but they should have put more thought into that one.[disgust]

dirdyweeker
24-Sep-08, 17:08
Noticed they were only made with wood, not very strong looking, so reckon with advertising stuck on it and a Caithness gale they won't last terribly long!:D

justine
24-Sep-08, 17:09
did you not notice the big metal ones in between they wil stand up to the wind.But they sure are unsightly.

dook
24-Sep-08, 18:59
just come back from PAH in wick and noticed that they are putting up new boards outside of lidl..There are metal ones between chunky wood ones, In my opinion it a bit much, sort of in your face. I know its for advertising but i think it has ruined the look of the front. Right opposite the cemetary and all you can now see is these horrible signs..Sorry but they should have put more thought into that one.[disgust]

Yeah. I too love the facade of the LIDL's. Reminds me of the tower blocks from the 60's. Sweet. ;)

Bad Manners
24-Sep-08, 19:40
Fairs fair I dont mind the advertising after all the cemetery has all these stones advertising who is there

Julia
24-Sep-08, 20:37
I'm quite sure the inhabitants of the cemetery won't mind either [lol]