PDA

View Full Version : Blurt it out!

teenybash
24-Sep-08, 14:08
Is there something you feel passionate about or something you really detest......then Blurt it out here.

Mine is...I Hate bland wallpaper, I love colour, colour and more colour!!:D

balto
24-Sep-08, 14:15
cant stand petty childish people who think they can fallout with you for any stupid reason, aslo people who think they are right the whole time, oh it gets on my goat.

wifie
24-Sep-08, 15:22
LITTER!!! [evil]

ett23
24-Sep-08, 15:30
I can't stand lack of punctuality, bad language and lots more.......there's a whole list but I think I'll stop now, cos another thing I can't stand is people who completely dominate the conversation!! :lol:

domino
24-Sep-08, 19:50
Maybe not the place to post this but I do not like bad grammar or spelling. Blme the old Pulteneytown Academy for this!!

_Ju_
24-Sep-08, 20:45
Maybe not the place to post this but I do not like bad grammar or spelling. Blme the old Pulteneytown Academy for this!!

As in culpability....... or guilty as charged? ;)

Anne x
24-Sep-08, 20:47
Cigarette Butts and Chewing Gum on Streets [evil] especially outside Shoppng Centres

Highland rose
24-Sep-08, 21:01
I cant stand people who think their only point in life is to find something to complain about every single day.

balto
24-Sep-08, 21:02
I cant stand people who think their only point in life is to find something to complain about every single day.
some folk have nowt better to do. sad people.

TBH
24-Sep-08, 21:05
Maybe not the place to post this but I do not like bad grammar or spelling. Blme the old Pulteneytown Academy for this!!Blme the old PulteneyTown Academy?:D

Highland rose
24-Sep-08, 21:11
cant stand petty childish people who think they can fallout with you for any stupid reason, aslo people who think they are right the whole time, oh it gets on my goat.
I know the feeling very well but its life and everyones different thank goodness how we deal with things.

balto
24-Sep-08, 21:12
I know the feeling very well but its life and everyones different thank goodness how we deal with things.
aye people like that really should get a life,.

loobyloo
24-Sep-08, 21:56
Folk who blame everyone else for everything that goes wrong in their lives but take absolutely no personal responsibility for anything (uh oh, that's my blood pressure up just thinking about it!!!)

router
24-Sep-08, 22:01
My mother in law, she drives me mad and the wife.[evil]

loobyloo
24-Sep-08, 22:02
Gordon Ramsey, or is that just me?

Torvaig
24-Sep-08, 22:03
Is there something you feel passionate about or something you really detest......then Blurt it out here.

Mine is...I Hate bland wallpaper, I love colour, colour and more colour!!:D

I love chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate......oh, and jelly babies! ;)

Torvaig
24-Sep-08, 22:05

Is that passion or detestation? :lol:

loobyloo
24-Sep-08, 22:13
Is that passion or detestation? :lol:

I can't stand him!!!!! I end up shouting at the telly and scaring my kids!

teenybash
24-Sep-08, 22:20
I love chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate......oh, and jelly babies! ;)

You are just so obssessed with ChOcOlAtE!![lol]
We all know what to buy you for Christmas....A huge virtual bar of chocolate....maybe even a virtual crate full. [lol]

Torvaig
24-Sep-08, 22:23
You are just so obssessed with ChOcOlAtE!![lol]
We all know what to buy you for Christmas....A huge virtual bar of chocolate....maybe even a virtual crate full. [lol]

As long as it only gives me a virtual big tum! ;)

Anne x
24-Sep-08, 23:08

love him and his food ( been lucky enough to have tasted it ) his recipes work out well and he is Scottish

rambo1978
24-Sep-08, 23:19
Bad punctuation really gets on my nerves. Just a pet hate I guess. lol

mccaugm
24-Sep-08, 23:25
My bete noirs are

Chewing gum especially when someone is talking to me
People who smoke in doorways so you have to breathe in the smoke whether you want to or not
People who smoke around children
kids who walk muddy shoes through the house after you have hoovered & mopped
Victoria Beckham
Litter
fuel bills
The list is endless

changilass
24-Sep-08, 23:26
LABELS

You know the ones, should be down the back of the garment out of sight.

I have been known to accost complete strangers on busses to tuck their labels in.

I've come over all peculiar just thinking about it.

Anne x
24-Sep-08, 23:32
LABELS

You know the ones, should be down the back of the garment out of sight.

I have been known to accost complete strangers on busses to tuck their labels in.

I've come over all peculiar just thinking about it.

or the long things you hang them up with my sister goes about with a scissor round me to chop

Gizmo
25-Sep-08, 00:53
LITTER!!! [evil]

Aye...Litter...hid biles ma blud

And cruelty to animals of any kind, cruelty to animals brings out a very dark side of me...and come to think about it....so does Jeremy Kyle, was there ever a more pointless human being?...actually there is, Paris Hilton, i think i'll stop now before i get carried away...lol

Fran
25-Sep-08, 03:17
It really really annoys me that supermarkets have a section for vegetarian foods, another for organic foods, another for lactoce intollerance foods,another for fair trade foods, polish foods but nothing at all for glucose and sugar free foods for diabetics.
Considering the high number of diabetics in Caithness, i think the supermarkets should be asked to do something for them. It would make shopping so much easier. even if they put a big red circle on the front of the box/packet, that would be such a help. It is as if diabetics are being discriminated against!

Fran
25-Sep-08, 03:22
so called friends............I hate when people who you thought were your friends are no where to be seen when needed...........eg. after a bereavement, and you never hear from them, it is very hurtful. Just when you really need "friends" around to chat with, they never come round again.
Also hate waiting in for someone who said they were calling and they dont arrive, what a waste of time, and a waste of a day.
I suppose in short, i should just say i hate being let down!!!!!!

hotrod4
25-Sep-08, 07:02
My list would be:

Dog mess(not the dogs fault its the lazy owner)
Terrorists
Politically correctness
and not forgetting Numpties!!(they can be so infuriating) ;)

Venture
25-Sep-08, 08:47
One of my biggest pet hates is when you are sitting in a restaurant or cafe etc. enjoying your food and somebody proceeds to blow their nose.:mad:

Sapphire2803
25-Sep-08, 08:56
One of my biggest pet hates is when you are sitting in a restaurant or cafe etc. enjoying your food and somebody proceeds to blow their nose.:mad:

I'll second that!

That reminds me..

One of the things that brings out my psychotic side (Yes, this goes WAY further than a pet hate)

People (usually men) who think it makes them look "hard" if they hawk up phlegm and spit it everywhere all the time, in some cases it seems to be about every 10 steps along the pavement!

upolian
25-Sep-08, 09:04
inconsiderate drivers speeding for what reason?getting into 2minutes quicker 'usually meet them at the traffics,silly people'

two faced people,nice nice to your face,then speak about you behind your back,at really gets on ma goat!!

the government using vehicles to make money! petrol prices!

Thumper
25-Sep-08, 09:05
Oh sapphire I totally hate that too! I also cant stand people who just walk through a door you have held open for them without saying thank you.Bad manners of any kind really get me going!Grrr!x

mccaugm
25-Sep-08, 10:05
I'll second that!

That reminds me..

One of the things that brings out my psychotic side (Yes, this goes WAY further than a pet hate)

People (usually men) who think it makes them look "hard" if they hawk up phlegm and spit it everywhere all the time, in some cases it seems to be about every 10 steps along the pavement!

I agree...the same applies to footballers...gross

wifie
25-Sep-08, 10:17
Venture and Sapphire surely it is better they gie their nose a blow than snotterin all the way thru the meal? :eek:

Sapphire2803
25-Sep-08, 11:01
Yeah, but why would you blow your nose at the table? Surely that's the sort of thing you should excuse yourself and go elsewhere to do?

wifie
25-Sep-08, 15:03
Yeah, but why would you blow your nose at the table? Surely that's the sort of thing you should excuse yourself and go elsewhere to do?

I obviously have no manners! :( ;)

Sapphire2803
25-Sep-08, 15:34
That's ok, Venture and I both speak with our mouth full and swear at the waiters. We just don't want anyone blowing their nose. :lol:

Iffy
25-Sep-08, 16:16
so called friends............I hate when people who you thought were your friends are no where to be seen when needed...........eg. after a bereavement, and you never hear from them, it is very hurtful. Just when you really need "friends" around to chat with, they never come round again.
Also hate waiting in for someone who said they were calling and they dont arrive, what a waste of time, and a waste of a day.
I suppose in short, i should just say i hate being let down!!!!!!

I So agree with you Fran, fair-weather "friends eh ? It happens to me quite a lot and I often think that should anything "happen" to me then I don't see why they should stand at my grave and "mourn" - They certainly weren't here when I needed them, so WHY the hypocrisy when I've gone ???!!! Hey, just a thought - maybe we should pm, then we know at least WE'LL always be here for each other.....

joxville
25-Sep-08, 16:30
What annoys me:

Everything!

AfternoonDelight
25-Sep-08, 16:35
some folk have nowt better to do. sad people.

Do you know what I love - irony... :Razz

balto
25-Sep-08, 17:24
Do you know what I love - irony... :Razzand your point being, exactly.

wifie
25-Sep-08, 17:55
What annoys me:

Bad manners (no, not the orger)
Two faced people
Inconsiderate people
Arrogant people
Poor driving standards
Gordon Ramsey
Cilla Black
Ronnie Corbett
Jade Goody
Celebrities
Celebrity by association
Victoria Beckham
Graham Norton-so not funny
Dale Winton
Newspapers obsession with celebrities
Kids that are brats-I blame the parents for that
Soaps, especially Eastenders
Messy eaters
Rudeness, especially the guy I work with who never excuses himself when he burps
People who keep the tv on when you visit
Governments 'green' taxes-legalised robbery
Ricky Gervais
People who try to mimic my Scottish accent-oh my, you are funny...NOT

That's just for starters.

This thread is called "Blurt it out!" not ramble on and on! [lol]

Thumper
25-Sep-08, 18:23
Joxville, you sound like a hard man to please....maybe you should have posted what doesnt get you going rather than what does [lol] ;) x