PDA

View Full Version : If you could be an Angel for a day.....

teenybash
24-Sep-08, 11:35
If you could be an Angel for a day in your village, town or city and you were allowed to carry out one task that made a difference.....what would you do?

justine
24-Sep-08, 11:37
Save a life if i could.But i would just do the first thing that needed doing that made a difference.No set task in mind.

Melancholy Man
24-Sep-08, 11:38
Cast the black rainbow of death over the godless ones. You didn't say a *good* angel!

teenybash
24-Sep-08, 12:02
Cast the black rainbow of death over the godless ones. You didn't say a *good* angel!

MM you are being 'naughty'...of course I meant a good Angel. Don your halo, think kind thoughts and choose your task.:D

Melancholy Man
24-Sep-08, 12:15
Does that mean I cannot turn into a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour?

:(

Thumper
24-Sep-08, 12:32
Go around spreading happiness dust over all the forum users ;) x

balto
24-Sep-08, 12:33
i would just want to make sure that i could watch over my kids and my oh and make sure they were safe all day, also my friends. just to keep everyone safe.

anneoctober
24-Sep-08, 13:22
Does that mean I cannot turn into a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour?

:(
Ummm - no !! [lol]

trix
24-Sep-08, 13:37
i already am an 'angel' along wi ma colleagues.....

choost ask anyone o' ma wifies an manies - they'l tell ye ;)

maybe no 'iss week tho cos am off no weel....chest infection :(

Torvaig
24-Sep-08, 13:41
I would build a chococlate factory at my back door.....:lol:

wifie
24-Sep-08, 15:25
Emmmm Torvaig - for whom is this benefit? ;)

Torvaig
24-Sep-08, 16:03
Emmmm Torvaig - for whom is this benefit? ;)

ME! And my friends of course ;) OK, who wants to be my friend.....

balto
24-Sep-08, 16:13
ME! And my friends of course ;) OK, who wants to be my friend.....
if you have a real chocolate fountain then me me me.[lol][lol]

Sporran
24-Sep-08, 20:05
Would it be called "Torvaig Tonka's Chocolate Factory" and would it be making "Torvaig's Toblerone Tidbits" ? ;) [lol]

Angel
24-Sep-08, 23:06
Organise a drug supplier meeting on a boat, sail out to sea, fill life jackets with lead, drill holes in life raft, sink boat and fly away...

Angel

Melancholy Man
24-Sep-08, 23:09
if you have a real chocolate fountain then me me me.[lol][lol]

I doubt that's what he meant.

Gizmo
25-Sep-08, 00:40
I'd wipe all trace of religous beliefs from the mind of every human, then there would be precious little for anyone to fight about, i'd also have George Bush, Gorgon Brown and at eejit from North Korea sucked into a black hole (no i don't mean Lybster or Keiss) for all eternity ;)

Fran
25-Sep-08, 02:53
I would take all the people suffering from cancer out for a really slap up meal and a really good gettogether where many friendships could be made and give them all a present they really wanted...............and make then all really happy....well, for a day anyway.

Metalattakk
25-Sep-08, 03:50
If you could be an Angel for a day in your village, town or city and you were allowed to carry out one task that made a difference.....what would you do?

Banish ill-health. Completely. Universally.

hotrod4
25-Sep-08, 06:50
I would get on a harley and wear ill fitting leathers and grow a beard like zz top.
Then I'd be a HELLS angel! ;)

If I had to be a "proper" angel I would Feed the world,heal the sick and punish the guilty.