PDA

View Full Version : Found 1 lost Kitten

Highland rose
23-Sep-08, 19:14
Found in South Road Area of Wick this afternoon a beautiful kitten about 3 months old with a ginger face, white chest, and paws, black and ginger on its body the kitten is so friendly please would you pm if its your kitten.
thanks.

Liz
23-Sep-08, 23:31
Awww poor wee thing! It sounds like a tortie?

Have you phoned the Cats Protection and Vets in case someone has reported it missing?

Well done for caring for it!:)

balto
24-Sep-08, 21:50
any joy in finding the owner of the kitten that you found

Highland rose
24-Sep-08, 21:55
No luck yet Im afraid but if we can't find her owner we are going to keep her ourselves as she is so adorable and very friendly.

balto
24-Sep-08, 22:07
No luck yet Im afraid but if we can't find her owner we are going to keep her ourselves as she is so adorable and very friendly.
hey sounds like a perfect idea, do you have anyother pets or will she be a spoilt baby.

Highland rose
24-Sep-08, 22:19
Yes we have other pets and she will get very spoilt by my kids and me.

balto
24-Sep-08, 22:21
oh thats good then, sure she will love it, hope you all have a lovely future together.

Hillbillies
24-Sep-08, 23:14
Sounds like my daughters, it went missing yesterday from newtonhill, i'm in africa but if you pm your address i'll get my wife and daughter to come and pick it up.

binbob
25-Sep-08, 10:56
Sounds like my daughters, it went missing yesterday from newtonhill, i'm in africa but if you pm your address i'll get my wife and daughter to come and pick it up.

oh my word..such power of the org!!!amazing....
hope the wee soul is back home soon...

balto
25-Sep-08, 11:46
oh heres hoping that it is your daughters cat and the story can have a happy ending.

Highland rose
25-Sep-08, 12:23
oh heres hoping that it is your daughters cat and the story can have a happy ending.
We are waiting to hear if it their kitten but no matter what there would always have been a happy ending as we would have given the little kitten a loving home ourselves.

balto
25-Sep-08, 12:49
oh i am sure you would have given her a loving home, sure it will be a happy ending no matter what.

Highland rose
25-Sep-08, 14:52
Just to let everyone know the little kitten is going home tonight she belongs to a little girl who has misses her very much I am so glad we managed to find her owner even though we will miss the little kitten very much this is one story with a very happy ending.

teenybash
25-Sep-08, 14:58
Such a nice happy ending story................the little girl will be so happy and maybe you a little bit sad?

balto
25-Sep-08, 15:29
Just to let everyone know the little kitten is going home tonight she belongs to a little girl who has misses her very much I am so glad we managed to find her owner even though we will miss the little kitten very much this is one story with a very happy ending.
delighted that the kitten is going home, it must be such a delight for her owners especially as it is a little girl who she belonged to, mind you what a distance she walked for being so little.

Highland rose
25-Sep-08, 15:47
oh my word..such power of the org!!!amazing....
hope the wee soul is back home soon...
Yes the little kitten is going home tonight and yes the power of the Org is amazing.

binbob
25-Sep-08, 18:33
Yes the little kitten is going home tonight and yes the power of the Org is amazing.

thank u for this and well done for being such a caring person...animals depend on us.i am sure the wee girl will be so happy..

carasmam
25-Sep-08, 19:27
Aaah bless, I love a happy ending :D

Liz
25-Sep-08, 20:06
I am glad to hear that the wee kitten's owners have been found but sorry for you Highland Rose as I know how attached you had become of the wee soul.

Well done for taking it in or it may not have been such a happy ending!:confused

balto
25-Sep-08, 20:10
I am glad to hear that the wee kitten's owners have been found but sorry for you Highland Rose as I know how attached you had become of the wee soul.

Well done for taking it in or it may not have been such a happy ending!:confused
this might make highland rose go out and get a kitten, as it is so easy to fall in love with them, i wouldnt want to find a kitten then have to give it back just to hard i think.

Highland rose
25-Sep-08, 21:35
this might make highland rose go out and get a kitten, as it is so easy to fall in love with them, i wouldnt want to find a kitten then have to give it back just to hard i think.
It was very hard to say goodbye to the little kitten but seeing the look on the little girls face when she held her again made it a bit easier.

balto
26-Sep-08, 12:30
i can imagine, how delighted the little girl would have been, and to know her kitten was well looked after.