PDA

View Full Version : I like making movies...

percy toboggan
22-Sep-08, 18:50
Innocent travelogues for the most part...nothing smutty.
Search for Wallet and Grimace on youtube!

I also collect dvd's...and as many Scottish ones as I can muster. I've just bought 'The Debt Collector' and 'Eye of the Needle' - the latter because I'm sure the island featured towards the end is a Scottish one.
When I've collected all the Scottish ones I suppose the next target will be films with Scottish people in them!:roll:

Gardening comes next on the list but I'm not very good.
Photography is another hobby and results are varied.

'Hobby' is quite a twee word but surely we all have them - leisure pursuits that is. Mine are very different now to when I was younger.
Football/Squash/Motorbikes/Tennis etc.

teenybash
22-Sep-08, 20:02
Do you have The Rocket Post? A real romantic scottish movie.... scenery breathtaking....and I'm in it, just as an extra though. Tis a nice pic especially as the locations are breathtaking.:)

wifie
22-Sep-08, 22:26
Hey teenybash golach was a film extra - wi Sophia Loren no less! :eek:

teenybash
22-Sep-08, 23:45
Hey teenybash golach was a film extra - wi Sophia Loren no less! :eek:
Don't I wish lol........fraid I looked like a middle aged spinster complete with Nora Batty stockings, hair in a bun and donning tweeds!!!! Not a pretty sight. [lol]

wifie
23-Sep-08, 01:37
Mrs Doyle? Would you like a cup of tea? [lol]

Mik.M.
23-Sep-08, 08:51
Ahh G`wan,G`wan,G`wan. Ya will,Ya will,Ya will.:lol:

wifie
23-Sep-08, 11:09
Ahh G`wan,G`wan,G`wan. Ya will,Ya will,Ya will.:lol:
Good job teenybash wasn't dressed like an aging priest who spends all day sitting in a dirty chair! ;)

teenybash
23-Sep-08, 14:39

Very similar....I would make a great stand in for Mrs Doyle....don't have the rice crispy mole though but a bit of super glue and a snap, crackle, pop ....and Bob's your uncle........Stardom, here I come! [lol]

AfternoonDelight
23-Sep-08, 16:07
Innocent travelogues for the most part...nothing smutty.
Search for Wallet and Grimace on youtube!

I also collect dvd's...and as many Scottish ones as I can muster. I've just bought 'The Debt Collector' and 'Eye of the Needle' - the latter because I'm sure the island featured towards the end is a Scottish one.
When I've collected all the Scottish ones I suppose the next target will be films with Scottish people in them!:roll:

Gardening comes next on the list but I'm not very good.
Photography is another hobby and results are varied.

'Hobby' is quite a twee word but surely we all have them - leisure pursuits that is. Mine are very different now to when I was younger.
Football/Squash/Motorbikes/Tennis etc.

Yes I wondered where this was going when I saw the title... :lol:

percy toboggan
23-Sep-08, 17:18
I shall make enquiries about 'The Rocket Post'
thanks.

hotrod4
12-Jan-09, 06:43
Just checked out your vids percy. Some good stuff there.Its not just a video its a Wallet and Grimace video!!!!.
By the way you sound a bit like Chris Moyles though I know hes a leeds man, there is a similarity there!!![lol]

percy toboggan
12-Jan-09, 10:46
Just checked out your vids percy. Some good stuff there.Its not just a video its a Wallet and Grimace video!!!!.
By the way you sound a bit like Chris Moyles though I know hes a leeds man, there is a similarity there!!![lol]

Thanks for looking mate.
Having seen Danny Boyle's semi-epic last night I realise I have a
way to go;)