PDA

View Full Version : karaoke,

paris
08-Jan-06, 20:43
At the ripe old age of 45, ive recently found a new hobby.KARAOKE . What a laugh. does anyone else like singing? Once you get over the first bit of walking up when they call your name out, its really good fun, Im not saying i can sing but some people stand there giving it there all and boy do they sound rough, thats the fun bit. anyway for your 5 mins of fame you can be anyone you want. have a go next time its in your local. you wont regret it !!!!

golach
08-Jan-06, 20:45
At the ripe old age of 45, ive recently found a new hobby.KARAOKE . What a laugh. does anyone else like singing? Once you get over the first bit of walking up when they call your name out, its really good fun, Im not saying i can sing but some people stand there giving it there all and boy do they sound rough, thats the fun bit. anyway for your 5 mins of fame you can be anyone you want. have a go next time its in your local. you wont regret it !!!!

OMG...no anither ane, some wee fat wifie half fu o voddie thinks she is Dion Warwick, gonna no dae that Paris :(

connieb19
08-Jan-06, 20:46
At the ripe old age of 45, ive recently found a new hobby.KARAOKE . What a laugh. does anyone else like singing? Once you get over the first bit of walking up when they call your name out, its really good fun, Im not saying i can sing but some people stand there giving it there all and boy do they sound rough, thats the fun bit. anyway for your 5 mins of fame you can be anyone you want. have a go next time its in your local. you wont regret it !!!!If I was to go up and sing on the kareoke i can guarantee it wouldn't be fun for the other people in the bar..LOL

ice box
08-Jan-06, 22:45
If I was to go up and sing on the kareoke i can guarantee it wouldn't be fun for the other people in the bar..LOL
Trust me i think it would ...lol

angela5
08-Jan-06, 23:04
Trust me i think it would ...lol

Was'nt you singing your as cool as ice in the camps? i heard you streets away, ouch!

spiggie
09-Jan-06, 08:42
lol, i cant sing although after a couple i like to think that i can, tend to think im madonna. lol :)