PDA

View Full Version : Can Muslim Police Officers cut the mustard?

percy toboggan
21-Sep-08, 16:45
...according to a report in the Guardian...possibly not?
I wonder that all those minority 'associations' will make of this.

Seems Scotland Yard is being pulled apart with claims of racism,
even the top man Blair stands accused by that bloke Guffaw. (is he having a laugh ?)

Just what is happening in this country ? The tail wagging the dog?
At least there seems some in authority with the resolve to resist this all inclusive nonsense so beloved of er....Guardian readers.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2006/jun/10/race.topstories3

hotrod4
21-Sep-08, 17:27
Cant believe the Guardian printed that, it is so out of character for them! ;)

Rheghead
21-Sep-08, 17:44
The report seems to be fairly flawed to me, the crux of the report seems to hinge on a statistical analysis that Muslim officers are more corrupt than others. And yet how much statistical confidence can you get from a statistical analysis from less than 1% of a given population?:confused

percy toboggan
21-Sep-08, 18:04
You might say it panders to prejudice but there is no doubt these people come from very different cultural backgrounds than most of their fellow adopted countrymen.

Look at practices in their home countries..ask anyone who drove a truck through Turkey in the nineteen eighties for instance. The Police in many of these countries are bent as nine bob notes.

Let's celebrate the Britain we were before all of this inclusiveness nonsense, whilst recognising that loyalty to what some of 'em see as an infidel hierarchy which is stuffed full of western nasties like skirts above the ankle, mascara and other decadent pursuits might be asking rather a lot.

percy toboggan
21-Sep-08, 18:06
The report seems to be fairly flawed to me, the crux of the report seems to hinge on a statistical analysis that Muslim officers are more corrupt than others. And yet how much statistical confidence can you get from a statistical analysis from less than 1% of a given population?:confused

'fairly flawed' ?
Is this a Machiavellan endorsement?

(sorry if I spelt Machiavellian rong)

Melancholy Man
21-Sep-08, 18:27
Fasten your seatbelts, friends, you're in for a bumpy ride...

Melancholy Man
21-Sep-08, 19:20
Ahmanrahman Jafar, vice-chairman of the legal affairs committee of the Muslim Council of Britain, said it was shortsighted of the Met to be alienating its Muslim officers at such a sensitive time.You'd think the Graun could spell Abdurahman Jafar's name, with his being one of their writers. Getting in Abby to discuss racial cohesion is a bit like getting in Nero to discuss fire prevention methods. He calls me MacZionist, and reads a report which states that 76% of British Jews do not openly support(ed) Ariel Sharon to say that 24% of British Jews openly support(ed) Ariel Sharon.

Here's a bonny good quote from him:

The Spanish civil war is an excellent example of how people around the world united to defeat a common enemy. It is also a struggle that disproportionately attracted Catholics around the world who felt a deep sense of brotherhood, or Ummah if you like, with their oppressed co-religionists. (http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2006/nov/24/fiddlingwhileromeburns)Er, no. Let's forget the matter that we *lost*, you are the MCB. You're the Falangists!!!!

EDIT Swine! That was supposed to be an addendum to the above.