PDA

View Full Version : A Bunch of Kids doing it for there Music!

zebedy
08-Jan-06, 19:02
Cyanide are made up of 5 teenagers who take there music seriously... I know this is the general post but it seems more people take to this side please support us in totally sound PLease Vote Cyanide

http://www.youngscot.org/totallysound/?mpp=1&a=d&s=252&sr=1281&ss=3&id=8

Thank You

unicorn
08-Jan-06, 19:13
just listened and voted... excellent.. well done and I hope you all go far.

zebedy
08-Jan-06, 19:21
Thank you very much Unicorn... Very much appreited... and it wud help if i cud spell too!

Thanks means alot for sum1 to enjoi our music

landmarker
08-Jan-06, 19:26
..that was pretty good.
Voted for 'em.
Good luck!!

connieb19
08-Jan-06, 19:27
My vote too..Excellent..Good luck:)

unicorn
08-Jan-06, 19:28
if u produce or have produced a cd let me know I always like something different to listen to..

zebedy
08-Jan-06, 19:31
We are set to go 2 studio end of jan

Thanks all on Link! :)

Jack Cyanide Drummer

Gleber2
08-Jan-06, 19:36
Just voted for you.From the oldest young musician in Caithness to one of the youngest Good Luck!!!

EDDIE
08-Jan-06, 19:39
You have got my vote as well just listened to the song loved it.If you guys ever get a website please let everyone know about it.

Moira
08-Jan-06, 19:40
Thank you very much Unicorn... Very much appreited... and it wud help if i cud spell too!

Thanks means alot for sum1 to enjoi our music

Well Zebedy - you can't be good at everything!
I listened in & you got my vote for the music too. :cool: Best of luck to you & your band

krieve
08-Jan-06, 19:44
Just voted for you exellent.

Rheghead
08-Jan-06, 19:45
Just voted Good Luck! Great track! Dump the Name!

auldalto
08-Jan-06, 19:51
Listened,voted and really enjoyed music. Good luck to you

unicorn
08-Jan-06, 20:01
i dunno if anyone else noticed but u can vote more than once lol

rich62_uk
08-Jan-06, 20:02
Just voted for you, good luck in the future !!!!!........Trish.

rich62_uk
08-Jan-06, 20:04
i dunno if anyone else noticed but u can vote more than once lol

Just did lol.....Trish.

connieb19
08-Jan-06, 20:04
i dunno if anyone else noticed but u can vote more than once lolI didn't notice but i'll go back and do it now!!

zebedy
08-Jan-06, 20:13
www.Cyanide00.piczo.com

email: the drummers.. being me Jack

rehabreject@hotmail.com

thaks for all this guys means alot!

Alice in Blunderland
08-Jan-06, 20:15
Lovely tune off to vote again good luck

angela5
08-Jan-06, 20:16
wow! that was great..voted as well.. let us all know how things go.

unicorn
08-Jan-06, 20:17
its just a shame you didn't post this in general sooner when does voting finish??

angela5
08-Jan-06, 20:19
its just a shame you didn't post this in general sooner when does voting finish??

We've got all night to keep voting unicorn lol.

connieb19
08-Jan-06, 20:21
We've got all night to keep voting unicorn lol.I think it must be finished soon...i'll keep voting anyway

peedie man
08-Jan-06, 20:28
great music..........good luck........voted 3 times

paris
08-Jan-06, 20:34
cant get my speakers working at the moment on this computor, but good luck anyway, what sort of music is it? (must sort sound out )

Gleber2
08-Jan-06, 20:35
voted a few more times as well:p best of luck lads & lass

keep it up

I heard a rumour of some prog style stuff?????

Rheghead
08-Jan-06, 20:36
I don't like the name Cyanide. It doesn't seem to fit with the style of music, Thrashmetal morelike. Perhaps a name change to either 'Markos', 'Bush', 'Mugabi' 'Emelda' to reflect the corruption in the voting?:p

unicorn
08-Jan-06, 20:38
rheghead you and I know all the other kids friends, families etc will be doing the same.

peedie man
08-Jan-06, 20:38
i just voted for everyone in the house we all agreed it was good

nicnak
08-Jan-06, 20:40
Have voted for you guys, absolutely brill music, good luck

Gleber2
08-Jan-06, 20:47
I don't like the name Cyanide. It doesn't seem to fit with the style of music, Thrashmetal morelike. Perhaps a name change to either 'Markos', 'Bush', 'Mugabi' 'Emelda' to reflect the corruption in the voting?:p
You cynic you. You and I are both cynical enough to know that the corruption in the voting is fair indication that the results have already been decided. Never mind Zeb, winning a competition like this could do you more harm than good and the prizes are pathetic. Hope you do win though just to show Uppie that Caithness music can still get things right sometimes.I wonder how many times Jjc would voteLOL>

Saveman
08-Jan-06, 21:06
Good stuff folks, you've got my vote. :)

zebedy
08-Jan-06, 21:52
Yeah I and my band do relize, that winnning this is prob less than likely but you never know!... If we dont win they dont have to pay for transport and accomadation and stuff! But we entered for a laugh as I told the John a Groat Journal one VERY EARLY morning in bed! ( lazyness i know ) Were not in the compition to win.. Were in to brodcast our music to more than just people who know us as people!... If you like our tune or music... Then our mission has been fulfilled!

Thanks
Zeb

EDDIE
08-Jan-06, 22:23
Yeah I and my band do relize, that winnning this is prob less than likely but you never know!... If we dont win they dont have to pay for transport and accomadation and stuff! But we entered for a laugh as I told the John a Groat Journal one VERY EARLY morning in bed! ( lazyness i know ) Were not in the compition to win.. Were in to brodcast our music to more than just people who know us as people!... If you like our tune or music... Then our mission has been fulfilled!

Thanks
Zeb

Well why dont you write a profile of your band and pictures and ask bill fernie to put it on this website its amazing how much people visit this website in a month from all over the world.

zebedy
08-Jan-06, 22:26
who is he.. Sorry Not really that knowledgable! lol Bill fernie.. Wat webby? .. Kaitness.org???

tierce-de-picardie
08-Jan-06, 22:27
he he thank you all very much for voting for us. we have such a great comunity he he.

ye i agree with a name change cyanide give totally the wrong impression the guy that gave us the gig for new year street party wos really really worried about the music we playd because of the name. though i guess those who stay to listen will be suprised how misleading the name is he he. i also think it mite be good to change because somthings were said at a concert we playd at in the school and they were meant to be humor but folk took it the wrong way and turned against us so a name change mite help people to forget.

ye zebedy the drummer and i are hoping to get a proggy band together jsut for somthing a bit different mainly the challenge all those time changes 15/8 to 11/8 then maybe toa bit of 5/4 who knows lol.

anyway thank you all for your efforts in voting tonights the last nite so we will all just jav to wait and see what the results will be. he he

tierce-de-picardie
08-Jan-06, 22:31
is bill fernie scotish or live in scotland . i knew a conductor alan fernie amazing musician conducted highland schools windband a few year ago tell ya he could pik out any wrong note and who played it so ther wos no hiding so i wasnt particularily in his good books. just wondering if they are of any conection

Gleber2
08-Jan-06, 23:46
Bill and his son Niall run this site Caithness.org.

tierce-de-picardie
08-Jan-06, 23:53
ah rite cool cool

Geo
08-Jan-06, 23:54
Got my vote!

You should put a couple of MP3s up on your site.

All the best

tierce-de-picardie
09-Jan-06, 00:18
ye i think that will be the plan. zebedy deals with all the site stuff im useless with computers i touch the things and they break.

the recording we did for the comp wos kinda quik it wos liek 4 days b4 closing so we churnd it out in a cupla hours just the drums were done thru a single mic so kinda thin buts its not bad. i wanna redu my guitar on it did it on strat bit thin thru single coils ill du it on the universe for that chunkier humbucking sound he he. i think rhods wants to re do the vocals so really re do the whole song cos thats a slightly cut version as there wos 3 min time limit the vocals normally kick in again at the end over the solo makes it more interestin because nobody like long guitar solos and i cant say im great at keep them short lol im young ill learn.

but ye anyway kinda went off at a tangent (learnt that word in physics years ago wen mr boyle wrote on my report card good student goes off at a tangent lol) anyway there i go again il ask zeb im not sure if u can put them on piczo site cos ther free site that bombard u with anoying pop ups.

sassylass
09-Jan-06, 03:51
Impressive music! I liked it very much.

zebedy
09-Jan-06, 09:25
I made the piczo site. and I'm afraid i can not put our tune on the website, but I did make a myspace for my band when I made my own, I dont know if its set to private. And when I listen to the song it goes BEEp and then stops... Let me know if it does that to youaswell and I will try and fix the problem!

www.myspace.com/cyanide00

Niall Fernie
09-Jan-06, 12:47
Send me yer MP3z and we'll host them for you in arts.caithness.org. (this goes for any band in Caithness, or indeed anyone who has audio recordings, poets, authors, drama groups etc...)

I'm hoping to attract a few filesharers in the county to help spread them round e2k, torrents etc (save on oor bandwidth a bit :) )

If I get enough I might even set up an arts.caithness.org top 10 :)

PM me for e-mail address for mp3z...

zebedy
09-Jan-06, 17:18
Hey Dude ( Fernie )..

Yeah that sounds awesome! Would be great! We shall wait til we get more done recording wise! But that would be great thanks for that! BTW people of GENRAL VIEWERS** My apologies.. it seem either the young scot is a scam or maby the voting closes tonight! I dont know... I would like to thank people on all there view upon Cyanide. Some members in band Are with you on name change some not. But all opinions are taking in and took into consideration! All the view of our song are really good and we thank you for that aswell! Keep voting for Cyanide show that Caithness has plenty to offer!... ( Apologies for my spelling aswell ) .. :) you know who you are! haha lol