PDA

View Full Version : A message of thanks

scorrie
21-Sep-08, 14:44
WOW!! I've only just read this thread (Now it is gone before my eyes) (Patience TBH my good man ;))

Thanks very much to everyone who took the time to post here and/or send private messages. It is truly humbling to receive so much positive comment and I thank you all with most sincerity.

As I have said already, I don't mind a warning when it is warranted. Moderation IS required. I cannot understand why I was warned for a thread that was causing no harm, less it be that those of a more upright and intellectual standing were offended by unfettered frivolity. Pulling the thread after several days made no sense to me.

Most of my input here is light-hearted and if joviality and trivia are off the agenda, it leaves me questioning what worthwhile comment I can make without SOMEONE being offended.

I owe you all the honour of thinking things over for a while before making a final choice on this matter. I will therefore close this thread now to prevent any further comments about moderation and thank you all again for your time and kind comments. All the best. David