PDA

View Full Version : White Cop not Suspended

dook
20-Sep-08, 20:24
I read in the telegraph the other day that the Met were investigating a junior white officer for not being racist, sexist or picking on the gays. It's about time they outed all these monsters! Next they'll be on the street detecting crime and locking up bad people. What a world to bring our children into.

blowfish
20-Sep-08, 21:01
I read in the telegraph the other day that the Met were investigating a junior white officer for not being racist, sexist or picking on the gays. It's about time they outed all these monsters! Next they'll be on the street detecting crime and locking up bad people. What a world to bring our children into.

It will force the children not to wear Hoodies, bad shell suits, bling and listening to hipitty hop music. Instead they will wear tank tops, nice pair of slacks, a pocket watch and listen to the village people.

Employees at Argos will start to be polite to customers. Dogs won't drive cars.

it will be hell I tell you. run for the hills

lynne duncan
20-Sep-08, 21:06
the old days sound good where the local bobbie could give you a clip round the lug and drag you home to your folkes who would tan your rear end if you had been up to no good.

blowfish
20-Sep-08, 21:06
the old days sound good where the local bobbie could give you a clip round the lug and drag you home to your folkes who would tan your rear end if you had been up to no good.

some people would pay for that these days[lol]

dook
20-Sep-08, 21:09

Or even if you hadn't been up to no good. The embarrasment of being taken home by the Fuzz.

jock196640
20-Sep-08, 21:38
there is nothing worse than being held by the fuzz

blowfish
20-Sep-08, 21:47
there is nothing worse than being held by the fuzz

I had a mate Remington, who always borrowed money from me. He always got the fuzz away.....He hasn't been in contact with me for some time come to think of it. In fact I think he went on to buy a company. He never did give me my money back though.

dook
20-Sep-08, 21:49
I had a mate Remington, who always borrowed money from me. He always got the fuzz away.....He hasn't been in contact with me for some time come to think of it. In fact I think he went on to buy a company. He never did give me my money back though.

That blade me laugh! ho ho

rhino
20-Sep-08, 22:41
a cut above the rest, your mate had a close shave not paying you back

ks
21-Sep-08, 11:22
You better watch or this thread will be removed as well as you are all talking nonsense!

hotrod4
21-Sep-08, 11:34
Had a few "free rides" in a cop carwhen I was younger, My mother was more bothered about the shame that the neighbours seen me more than the crime itself! Ah the good old days, a swift size 10 up the rear and sent home cant do that these days the PC brigade would have you up on a charge quicker than you could say bonkers!!