PDA

View Full Version : rugby for kids on sundays??

young
19-Sep-08, 18:05
does anyone know anything about the mini rugby for primary 4 to 7 kids on a sunday at millbank Thurso as my son really wants to go ???
any info appreciated

balto
19-Sep-08, 18:12
hiya, my girls came home with notes for it today, it is on every sunday between 11 and 12.30.

young
19-Sep-08, 19:13
thanks for the times, do you how much it costs??

alanatkie
19-Sep-08, 20:06
there isn't a price on the note - just the times.

wifie
19-Sep-08, 20:53
This might not be much use but hereabouts (Perth) if it is just sunday training there is no cost but if they play matches there is a fee of £2 or£3. If your child is serious tho they may be expected to join the club for an annual fee! I know this is not about Millbank - just giving an idea - hope your child enjoys rugby if he goes - I know mine does! :)

balto
19-Sep-08, 20:59
This might not be much use but hereabouts (Perth) if it is just sunday training there is no cost but if they play matches there is a fee of £2 or£3. If your child is serious tho they may be expected to join the club for an annual fee! I know this is not about Millbank - just giving an idea - hope your child enjoys rugby if he goes - I know mine does! :)
aye i would have thought that aswell, as it is being run by kenny russell the school sports co-ordinator.

grumpyhippo
20-Sep-08, 12:29
Spoke to one of the coaches and can confirm 1100 - 1230 for P4-P7 at Millbank tomorrow (Sunday) All welcome, boys and girls.

telfordstar
20-Sep-08, 12:42
My son goes to the mini rugby on a sunday in wick and its a £1 a week but his first week was free.

young
20-Sep-08, 18:21
Spoke to one of the coaches and can confirm 1100 - 1230 for P4-P7 at Millbank tomorrow (Sunday) All welcome, boys and girls.

Hey thanks for that i will take my son along then:)