PDA

View Full Version : Would you change the way you look...

Angel
18-Sep-08, 23:04
If you had won the opportunity to change something about your physical self all expences paid, what would you have done.

I am torn between a facelift and liposuction....

Angel

TBH
18-Sep-08, 23:09
I'd like a crooked nose or something, it can be a hinderance being too good looking.

Foxy
18-Sep-08, 23:16
I wouldn't have anything done, i'm perfect as i am. ;)

joxville
18-Sep-08, 23:16
No need to, aside from being perfect, I am as nature intended.

golach
18-Sep-08, 23:17
No.....................

wifie
18-Sep-08, 23:18
Nothing - I am ME! :)

TBH
18-Sep-08, 23:38
I'd like a crooked nose or something.Only because if I ever got the opportunity to go for a for a pint with Jox, I wouldn't be accused of just taking him because he made me look good.[lol]

joxville
19-Sep-08, 00:23
Only because if I ever got the opportunity to go for a for a pint with Jox, I wouldn't be accused of just taking him because he made me look good.[lol]

Looks aren't everything-I am better known for taking those 'care in the community' people on days out. [lol]

TBH
19-Sep-08, 00:30
Looks aren't everything-I am better known for taking those 'care in the community' people on days out. [lol]You promised you wouldn't tell.[lol]

joxville
19-Sep-08, 00:32
Thought I better let everyone know, just in case you slip your leash.

TBH
19-Sep-08, 00:36
I promise not to try and escape as long as you don't beat me, again.:eek:[lol]

northener
19-Sep-08, 08:57
I'd have surgery...you don't know just how cruel people can be.

I didn't ask to be in a travelling freak show..I had nowhere else to go.:~(

I'm not an animal..I am a human being!

Sapphire2803
19-Sep-08, 09:13
I'd have surgery...you don't know just how cruel people can be.

I didn't ask to be in a travelling freak show..I had nowhere else to go.:~(

I'm not an animal..I am a human being!

Oh shutup and dance or I'll beat you again!

I probably would have a little work done in a few years time, but I wouldn't want to go mad on it. Just get the wrinkles ironed out a bit :D

northener
19-Sep-08, 09:22
I probably would have a little work done in a few years time, but I wouldn't want to go mad on it. Just get the wrinkles ironed out a bit :D

Your ears are too big, your nose is too long, you probably slobber over everyone and you forehead needs shaving.

Lolabelle
19-Sep-08, 09:43
I am always threatening to have surgery to Dave, but really I hate pain so much that I doubt I really would. But I think if I did get any cosmetic surgery, it would be to have my neck tightened up a bit, if that is possible.
I know some people would like to assist with tightening my neck.... :eek:

Sapphire2803
19-Sep-08, 09:44
Your ears are too big, your nose is too long, you probably slobber over everyone and you forehead needs shaving.

:lol:

You're so fat your clothes come in 3 sizes...

Extra large, Jumbo and Oh my God! It's coming towards us!

Last time I saw a face like yours I fed it a banana!

Luv ya

Sapphire2803
19-Sep-08, 09:45
Btw, thanks for the warning about my forehead, I'll shave before I go out! :lol:

Gizmo
19-Sep-08, 10:55
If you had won the opportunity to change something about your physical self all expences paid, what would you have done.

I am torn between a facelift and liposuction....

Angel

Hell yeah i would, i'd get the old conk straightend and reduced, then i wouldna mind gettin' some hair again :)

teenybash
19-Sep-08, 13:16
I would have my rice crispy wart removed from the end of my nose and a hair transplant to fill in the bald patches...........and after that I would be a raving beauty, no an would be able to resist me and if he tried I would hit him severely over the head with my wooden leg.:mad:

balto
19-Sep-08, 15:27
nah i wouldnt, cause it matters whats on the inside not the outside, they can change your looks but not your heart or personality.

Ricco
19-Sep-08, 15:49
I don't think any amount of money can do the job. I am fed up with being seen as a 'nice guy' - I'd rather be seen as a 'hunk'!:confused

wifie
19-Sep-08, 15:52
I don't think any amount of money can do the job. I am fed up with being seen as a 'nice guy' - I'd rather be seen as a 'hunk'!:confused
No way - nice guys win any day of the week! :)

Ricco
19-Sep-08, 20:26
No way - nice guys win any day of the week! :)

Nope - always had the lasses saying I was a really nice guy and going off with the hunks.

percy toboggan
19-Sep-08, 20:31
I can barely bring myself to look in a mirror these days (he lied) because I look more like me Dad than I do me !
I've always been happy with the way I look and it's too late to change now.
I'm nowt spesh mind , but don't really care...that's the beauty of it.

Alice in Blunderland
19-Sep-08, 20:37
Oh yes me Id have the lot

Nipped

Tucked

Plucked :eek:

Sucked

Inflated

Deflated

all in all if its available Im first in the queue ..............Now wheres me a millionaire to help fund all this :lol:

northener
19-Sep-08, 21:12
Oh yes me Id have the lot

Nipped

Tucked

Plucked :eek:

Sucked

Inflated

Deflated

all in all if its available Im first in the queue ..............Now wheres me a millionaire to help fund all this :lol:

You'll be able to get all this and more at Keiss Slaughterhouse...opening soon!http://www.fjfjrbiker.co.uk/fj_forum/Smileys/classic/icon_chainsaw.gif (javascript:void(0);)

Fluff
19-Sep-08, 22:25
I would have my teeth straightened/re aligned. I sooked my thumb until I was 17 lol so my front teeth don't meet and they are a bit off at the side too, can make eating rather awkward. I think I would probs get all my metal fillings rmoved and have them replaced with white ones.

wifie
19-Sep-08, 22:45
You'll be able to get all this and more at Keiss Slaughterhouse...opening soon!http://www.fjfjrbiker.co.uk/fj_forum/Smileys/classic/icon_chainsaw.gif (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:void%280%29;)
Eugh! ..........:eek:

floyed
20-Sep-08, 01:32
Why the hell does it matter what we look like??

Sporran
20-Sep-08, 04:28

Nothing. Why meddle with perfection? ;)

Seriously, though, I've gotten through life OK with the looks I have (or don't have) - so I'll stick with them.

blowfish
20-Sep-08, 20:25
nah i wouldnt, cause it matters whats on the inside not the outside, they can change your looks but not your heart or personality.

yeah yeah an excuse only made by ugly people;)

balto
20-Sep-08, 20:58
yeah yeah an excuse only made by ugly people;)
now now thats not very nice is it.:(:( i am who i am, dont need to change that, aye i would never mke a model, but i am happy the way i am.

blowfish
20-Sep-08, 21:03
now now thats not very nice is it.:(:( i am who i am, dont need to change that, aye i would never mke a model, but i am happy the way i am.

"sticks and stones......OUCH that one hurt"

balto
20-Sep-08, 21:07
"sticks and stones......OUCH that one hurt"
what do yo mean sticks and stones i never once made a reference to you did i.[evil]

blowfish
20-Sep-08, 21:10
what do yo mean sticks and stones i never once made a reference to you did i.[evil]

no I was just having sympathy pains. cheer up:roll:

balto
20-Sep-08, 21:11
no I was just having sympathy pains. cheer up:roll:
ok will let you of this time lol.:)

Angel
20-Sep-08, 22:07
I was walking down the main street in Wick and I heard this wolf whistle... I turned around and there was only the guy across the road and me... Then I thought to myself... it must be who I am that made him whistle, my personality... of course... there is me thinking it's because I look good, clothes, makeup etc... I felt wonderful until I saw the lead!

Angel

Welcomefamily
20-Sep-08, 22:09
Nothing Im happy with me, I was in two minds to ask for schizophrenia so I would never walk alone.

dook
20-Sep-08, 22:49
I'd love to have my good looks toned down a bit so that I'd blend in a bit more with the "normals". A further male appendage reduction process may prevent me tripping over all the time.

blowfish
20-Sep-08, 22:51
I'd love to have my good looks toned down a bit so that I'd blend in a bit more with the "normals". A further male appendage reduction process may prevent me tripping over all the time.

don't put yourself down with the size of your knuckles when they drag along the ground!

jock196640
20-Sep-08, 22:53

Yes it is common for the knuckle dragging kind of the male species to over exagerate the size of the said appendage. In ones experiance the over exagerators are usually blessed with a wallnut

changilass
20-Sep-08, 22:58

OK so I will go for the heart transplant then [evil]

Torvaig
21-Sep-08, 00:44
don't put yourself down with the size of your knuckles when they drag along the ground!

Silly Blowfish; he meant his head.....:lol: