PDA

View Full Version : lesson to be learnt.........

upolian
18-Sep-08, 14:21
from the idiot going through watten this morning,in the white landrover with a trailer on the back,YES YOU,whoever you are!are very lucky not to be sitting in hospital.........car coming from wick side indicating to pull into the shop......landrover goes flying passed me 2seconds later...screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech,left tyre marks and narrowly avoided shunting the car in front!!!!

i did think in my head its going awful fast shame i didnt get the number plate that was a poor example of driving and could have been alot worse

your a clown.

the end.

theres a time and place for driving like a fool and its not in built up areas with kids going about!

Anji
18-Sep-08, 14:53
Where exactly is this 'time and place for driving like a fool'?

TBH
18-Sep-08, 14:57
Where exactly is this 'time and place for driving like a fool'?A demolition derby?

Rheghead
18-Sep-08, 15:18
Indeed, you are statistically more likely to be killed on a rural road at off peak times than at any other.

upolian
18-Sep-08, 15:21
time and place to drive crazy

golspie sprints on a controlled track with stewards,or go banger racing

not in a rural place with children walking about,2minutes previous he would have been close to hitting me!

upolian
18-Sep-08, 15:22
Where exactly is this 'time and place for driving like a fool'?

use your common sense,its certainly isnt on a public road!

hotrod4
18-Sep-08, 16:14
from the idiot going through watten this morning,in the white landrover with a trailer on the back,YES YOU,whoever you are!are very lucky not to be sitting in hospital.........car coming from wick side indicating to pull into the shop......landrover goes flying passed me 2seconds later...screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech,left tyre marks and narrowly avoided shunting the car in front!!!!

i did think in my head its going awful fast shame i didnt get the number plate that was a poor example of driving and could have been alot worse

your a clown.

the end.

theres a time and place for driving like a fool and its not in built up areas with kids going about!

There cant be that many white land rovers in Caithness especially with a trailer on the back. there was a company based in caithness that used white lanny's but dont know if they still do,but they were on the Castletown road.

upolian
18-Sep-08, 16:21
There cant be that many white land rovers in Caithness especially with a trailer on the back. there was a company based in caithness that used white lanny's but dont know if they still do,but they were on the Castletown road.

this 1 had a sit on lawnmower on the trailer,could hear it coming in the wick road with the trailer bouncing off bumps,cant be many at all,never noticed any company decals on it....

dook
18-Sep-08, 19:21
Indeed, you are statistically more likely to be killed on a rural road at off peak times than at any other.

Unless you wear odd socks. That increases the odds no end. Just think about it. How many collisions have you been in wearing odd socks? Not many I bet.