PDA

View Full Version : Ever tried to make your own Bollywood movies

Faithers Appprentice
17-Sep-08, 22:51
I have, but the wife and kids were rubbish at dancing. Luckily I found this site

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/

Rheghead
17-Sep-08, 23:06
I must admit to liking the bollywood films that I've seen. The characters have strong clean living roles, no drug dealers or anti heroes. Romance is strong and there are clear divisions between the sexes. And what can I mention about the vivid colours and dance movements? Fantastic.

joxville
17-Sep-08, 23:13
I've never watched one from start to finish but have to say I love the way they make use of vibrant colours. I doubt if Bollywood could do a horror-the scary scenes would be too colourful to add that much needed 'chilling' atmosphere.

Anne x
17-Sep-08, 23:26
Nearest I ever got was a hogmanay party in the early 70s plenty of colour at that Uncle swinging his bottle of Whyte & Mackays above his head while swishing his kilt
Next door neighbour all maudling singing Forty Shades of Green she belonged to Limerick
Cousins throwing up from eating to much and probably to much ginger wine or knicking babycham
Mother making sure everyone Ate and father saying at last its the bells hope your mother doesnt arrive !
I ah bit like a homemade Bollywood Movie

No Violence either just very colourfull