PDA

View Full Version : It's Tweedy Pie

angela5
07-Jan-06, 00:57
Spike the budgie ia a whizz at darnings fabrics.
did anyone read this story in todays Sun?

I am amazed at what some animals do, does anyone have an animal that does magical things?

connieb19
07-Jan-06, 00:58
Spike the budgie ia a whizz at darnings fabrics.
did anyone read this story in todays Sun?

I am amazed at what some animals do, does anyone have an animal that does magical things?What storys that then?:confused:

ice box
07-Jan-06, 01:02
I know of a dog that sing when eastender come on .

angela5
07-Jan-06, 01:03
connie, its about a budgie who spent months watching its owner creating patterns before picking up a needle in her beak herself, she is very good at pulling and pushing the needle through the fabric, "she is a little confused at how the patterns works" for now.
An amazing budgie.

unicorn
07-Jan-06, 01:04
My gerbils are very good alarm clocks!! its just a shame they do it during the night grrrr.

ice box
07-Jan-06, 01:19
connie, its about a budgie who spent months watching its owner creating patterns before picking up a needle in her beak herself, she is very good at pulling and pushing the needle through the fabric, "she is a little confused at how the patterns works" for now.
An amazing budgie.
pooh pooh i red about that before its amazing what some animal can do

angela5
07-Jan-06, 01:22
pooh pooh i red about that before its amazing what some animal can do

I've seen loads on the tv on the programme Animals Do The Funniest Things,
i just wondered if anyone on here had an animal that did something special or macigal.

connieb19
07-Jan-06, 01:26
I've seen loads on the tv on the programme Animals Do The Funniest Things,
i just wondered if anyone on here had an animal that did something special or macigal.Mine dosn't seem to do much these days at all, shes 13 now and a bit knackered..a bit like myself..lol:(