PDA

View Full Version : heritage centre

chocolatechip
16-Sep-08, 18:57
thinking of taking my granny to wick heritage centre but dunno when it's open to and how much. anyone be able to let me know?
is it any good still? haven't been since i was about 9 or 10 years old so i can't remember what it's like.
thanks

Kevin Milkins
16-Sep-08, 20:01
thinking of taking my granny to wick heritage centre but dunno when it's open to and how much. anyone be able to let me know?
is it any good still? haven't been since i was about 9 or 10 years old so i can't remember what it's like.
thanks

Went a few weeks back and took mother in law and grandaughter.
I think it was £3-00 entry and worth every penny. It closed at 5pm so you want to go early to give yourself plenty of time to have a good look around without being rushed.

TBH
16-Sep-08, 20:08
Next time I am in God's Own county I will be sure to have another look in there. It's a fascinating place that's for sure.

helenwyler
16-Sep-08, 20:34
Yes, take her, chocolatechip!

I went last summer. It's an amazing resource, and the people there are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Well worth a visit :).

Metalattakk
16-Sep-08, 20:35
thanks

Opening times at the foot of each page:

http://www.wickheritage.org

northener
16-Sep-08, 23:27
They got an excellent write-up in the colour mag in Saturdays 'Scotsman'.

Well done, they deserve it.