PDA

View Full Version : Help rehome dog!

Kathy@watten
15-Sep-08, 15:00
Help needed to re home collie/beardy, was sold by myself as an 8 week old puppy from the farm,to a great home in the spring but sadly this home had an allergic child so pup was rehomed initally to another family who have found him to be too boisterous with the grandkids....not vicious in anyway just bouncy! hence he is now looking for a forever home who can provide plenty stimulation and walkies that a dog of this type need. Blmore has been contacted by current owner but they have nobody looking for a dog of his type at the moment so if you fancy a lovely loyal and energetic dog please pm me and I will put you in touch with his curent owner. thanks for reading this!

cuddlepop
15-Sep-08, 15:09
Have pm'd you.:D

balto
15-Sep-08, 15:44
sound like a lovely dog, if i didnt have one myself i would of loved to give him home, hope he gets the loving home he needs.

cuddlepop
15-Sep-08, 17:37
Woooo so excited kathys wee dog is called Corrie and for all my palls on the pet forum you know how much Connie meant to me.

Its fate.

Picking him up on wednesday.:D

teenybash
15-Sep-08, 17:42
Woooo so excited kathys wee dog is called Corrie and for all my palls on the pet forum you know how much Connie meant to me.

Its fate.

Soooooo, so happy for you.....even the name....you will love him to bits.
Once more you will take those special walks and Connie will be with you showing Corrie all her little fav places.....you have such alot to look forward to.
When we are down... the only way is up ....:Razz

Blondie
15-Sep-08, 17:43

Its fate.

I'm delighted for you! We will be waiting to hear how you get on and pics too please!

cuddlepop
15-Sep-08, 17:45
teenybash thank you.

Corrie is about 6 months old and we'll be 3rd time lucky.
Connie was 9months old and we were 3rd time lucky.:D

Kathy@watten
15-Sep-08, 18:01
plese remove incase you didn't know the doggy has found a forever home! thanks to cuddlepop and family thank you a load off my mind and one happy pup!