PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate made illegal

blowfish
15-Sep-08, 08:11
Imagine if Chocolate was made illegal, would this be how its reported.......

"There is a new scourge on our nation, this being the substance known as Chocolate. Known to be available for use in white or brown form, chocolate can be administered orally or "cooked up" and added to krispies or cornflakes. The purity level in each bar varies considerably, with some users reporting a low cocoa content in a brand known as cadburys.
Users have known to spend a considerable amount of money on their habit and have started out with a bounty but have ended up with only buttons left. Side effects include tooth decay, lethargy and daytime television.
The drug also has many adulterants such as E, found mainly in smarties.
The Org news spoke to one dealer of the drug, going only by the name of "The Milky bar Kid", he stated that he provides the first "Fix" to his customers for nothing in order to get them hooked. He is heard to say "The Milky bars are on me"

......You never know, the government my introduce the ban to stop obesity!!:D

pat
15-Sep-08, 09:07
I think I could be done for murder if they took my chocolate away - do not often eat it but when I want my fix I MUST have it and am completely irrational about it, until I get my fix I cannot settle, it takes over my mind and body.

lassieinfife
15-Sep-08, 09:09
Am with you on that Pat...............:roll:

ett23
15-Sep-08, 09:57
And there is no such thing as sharing chocolate in my house........The chocolate is MINE, all MINE!!!!.......
#evil cackles#:eek:

anneoctober
15-Sep-08, 12:35

"There is a new scourge on our nation, this being the substance known as Chocolate. Known to be available for use in white or brown form, chocolate can be administered orally or "cooked up" and added to krispies or cornflakes. The purity level in each bar varies considerably, with some users reporting a low cocoa content in a brand known as cadburys.
Users have known to spend a considerable amount of money on their habit and have started out with a bounty but have ended up with only buttons left. Side effects include tooth decay, lethargy and daytime television.
The Org news spoke to one dealer of the drug, going only by the name of "The Milky bar Kid", he stated that he provides the first "Fix" to his customers for nothing in order to get them hooked. He is heard to say "The Milky bars are on me"

PLEASE tell me that this is a nightmare that I'm in? please, please......:eek:

Dadie
15-Sep-08, 13:21
I can usually take or leave chocolate alone but once a month I have to have my chocolate fix I have even been known to eat a substitute substance (chocbloc) in desperation but nothing is as good as a large bar of a good quality dark chocolate.....without sharing...

justine
15-Sep-08, 13:47
Not much liking for chocolate, except a frozen mars bar occasionaly.
If they did think about it, it would cause an uprising within the chocoholics society.

balto
15-Sep-08, 15:39
oh what a world it would be if they banned chocolate, think there would be a lot more people in prison if they couldnt get their chocolate fix lol, i know i would be one[lol]

blowfish
15-Sep-08, 22:55
don't worry, I'm sure they would put you all on some harm reduction programme where you went to a chemist to be administered one square a day. If not you would all be in a REVEL.

teenybash
15-Sep-08, 23:14
My oh is a complete chocaholic.................and he's a man and I fear he would he go insane if he didn't have his daily dose.......me?...........ain't bovvered.

Lolabelle
15-Sep-08, 23:28
Don't say things like that... not even in jest :eek:

Thumper
16-Sep-08, 10:38
For me its Green and Blacks chocolate with butterscotch pieces in it....I have to have a fix of it occasionally,and I hate having to share it :eek: I feel sorry for my friend she is allergic to chocolate,how on earth she manages to get through those "have to have it days" I will never know x

mccaugm
16-Sep-08, 11:28
I once went without chocolate for 5 months, my mother (temporarily) disowned me as she reckoned I could not be her daughter if I did not eat chocolate.

I do not eat chocolate that often, occasionally in a dessert but I feel terribly guilty if I eat a bar of chocolate as if its a guilty pleasure.

By the way its not Terrys, its mine!

oldmarine
17-Sep-08, 02:36

I don't eat chocolate. In fact I don't like it. However, wy wife and daughters are chocolateholics. I imagine they would go to pieces without it.