PDA

View Full Version : Lucky in love

dook
14-Sep-08, 23:11
My good lady was just telling me how much she loves me and that I mean the world to her. Does anyone else get filled full of it when their wife needs money. The sooner the stay at home mum gets a job, the better.

blowfish
14-Sep-08, 23:16
My good lady was just telling me how much she loves me and that I mean the world to her. Does anyone else get filled full of it when their wife needs money. The sooner the stay at home mum gets a job, the better.

I fiind this remark distasteful.....I can't believe in this day and age your letting your wife speak

Faithers Appprentice
14-Sep-08, 23:18

It's usually quite tight when you have a stay at home mum, it's really all about a bit of give and take.

joxville
14-Sep-08, 23:18
Why, it's frightful that she's even away from the kitchen sink too. She needs to be reined in, sooner the better. She'll be wanting to vote next!

dook
14-Sep-08, 23:22
It's usually quite tight when you have a stay at home mum, it's really all about a bit of give and take.

I'm fed up of being called Jeremy Kyle in bed.

blowfish
14-Sep-08, 23:23
I'm fed up of being called Jeremy Kyle in bed.

Its better than being called Trisha

dook
14-Sep-08, 23:23
Why, it's frightful that she's even away from the kitchen sink too. She needs to be reined in, sooner the better. She'll be wanting to vote next!

Kitchen sink? Kitchen sink? She'll be down the river like the rest o them!!

Lolabelle
15-Sep-08, 00:01

You mean to say, that she allows you to have your own money????????

Give her my address, I really must have a word to her!!!!! :p

Anne x
15-Sep-08, 00:09
think the good wife needs some sane and intelligent advice and not from trash T V Shows I would advise cab just for starter then a good Solicitor

blowfish
15-Sep-08, 00:16
think the good wife needs some sane and intelligent advice and not from trash T V Shows I would advise cab just for starter then a good Solicitor

good and solicitor mentioned in the same sentence. better the money being in your wifes pocket that someone unrelated who is just out to line their own pockets. at least she might buy a brief that is worth looking at!!;)

Anne x
15-Sep-08, 00:18
good and solicitor mentioned in the same sentence. better the money being in your wifes pocket that someone unrelated who is just out to line their own pockets. at least she might buy a brief that is worth looking at!!;)

you mean Smalls as in Brief or Vise Versa
I thought they had to be unrelated to represent
Briefs can be expensive even the ones worth looking at
and no many of them about !!!

Welcomefamily
15-Sep-08, 08:08

Its as if they need to keep their male manipulation skills in tack, even when they get a job and have equal access to our account they still do it.

pat
15-Sep-08, 09:11
Whats mine is mine - whats ohs is mine too - is that not the case

NLP
15-Sep-08, 10:15
I'm a stay at home mum and when I need money I just take the his wee plastic card to the hole in the wall, go on give your mrs your card then she can just help herself, its painless really

Venture
15-Sep-08, 10:34
Dear Marj - I want to be boss in my relationship but my wife tells me she is. Can you advise - Dook

Dear Dook (for cover)

Please refer to Wives'/Female Partners' Handbook, Page 1.

Rule 1 - In the relationship the woman is always right.

Rule 2 - If she is wrong, refer to Rule 1.

Dream on boys. [lol][lol]

Kevin Milkins
15-Sep-08, 10:55
I took Dooks attitude to the wife when I first got married, but got no further than the honeymoon.:(
A few days into our honeymoon we where in the bridal suite and she threw me a pair of her knickers and instructed me to put them on.:eek:
I thought, this could be a good game, and did as instructed. (They actually fitted in them days)
She then said, “ Unless you modify your behaviour this could be the last time you will get into my knickers.
36 years on and I have learned to compromise. I allow her to think she is boss.:Razz

mccaugm
15-Sep-08, 11:57
Women allow men the right to think they are in control, that is when we have time off from working, doing the housework, looking after the kids, and in my case studying.
Behind every good woman is her insignificant other. LOL!!!:lol:
By the way if my hubby is reading this....I do love you....;)

bt total broadband
15-Sep-08, 12:50
if i were your wife i would be looking for a millionair and leaving scrooge behind.ha.ha:roll:

balto
15-Sep-08, 15:48
well i live on my own money, we have a system he pays stuff like rent, council tax and stuf like that, where as my wages (i work part time) go on food, electricity nd stuff the kids need, if i need more money i just ask and if he has it he will give it.

dook
15-Sep-08, 16:35
if i were your wife i would be looking for a millionair and leaving scrooge behind.ha.ha:roll:

She's lucky she has me then, but I'm not taking a wage cut to simple millionaire status!