PDA

View Full Version : Doogie sitting

purplelady
14-Sep-08, 23:11
was just wondering if any of you knew of some one who could take care of my dogs for days am hoping to have few days away next month and cannot afford broading kennels can pay for some one to look after them just not broading kennel prices so if anyones knows of any one pls let me know

purplelady
14-Sep-08, 23:12
just read post back meant to read am away for a few days lol

dousslesh
15-Sep-08, 09:46
Highland Pet care offer home sitters - don't know how much it would cost for a few days. ( There are other pet care services but I believe this is the most local one ) Should add I am 'on their books' as a carer and know how thorough they are with their checks to make sure only appropriate and trustworthy people are recommended .
Personally we are lucky to have a friend who will look after our pets when we go away but I would be wary of trusting someone I did not know to look after my most treasured possessions ( my dogs !) so I would use a Pet home sitting service if necessary as at least Criminal record checks have been made and references are checked . Good luck . Hope you are able to get away for a few days.

purplelady
15-Sep-08, 10:58
thanks for that do you have a no for them may be able to get my daughter to look after them but this is in case

carasmam
15-Sep-08, 11:29
Here is a link for them http://highlandpetcare.co.uk/