PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother

connieb19
05-Jan-06, 22:04
Who's for Big Brother then? It's kicking off in two minutes time!!

spiggie
05-Jan-06, 22:05
thanx 4 remindin me almost 4got, cant be missing that lol :)

RandomHero
05-Jan-06, 22:44
the highlight for me so far is an audience member with a sign reading, 'I came for Barrymore'.

pedromcgrory
05-Jan-06, 22:48
rubbish wouldnt waste my time .

connieb19
05-Jan-06, 22:51
rubbish wouldnt waste my time .not that your going to admit to anyway...LOL..
So far the only one i've ever heard of is barrymore....and he's not much of a celebrity nowadays!!

ice box
05-Jan-06, 22:57
I would love to watch it but sky is still off what a bummer .

connieb19
05-Jan-06, 23:00
How long is it going to take then for some-one to notice Chantelle isn't a celebrity? My guess is the at the very end..after 23 days!!:rolleyes: .:p

spiggie
05-Jan-06, 23:31
yea me too, they probably dont know who half of the celebs they are in with are... Well i didn't know who half of them were

lassieinfife
05-Jan-06, 23:37
yea me too, they probably dont know who half of the celebs they are in with are... Well i didn't know who half of them were

they are all has beens looking for 5 mins of fame to revive sunken carears,so once again i will give the drivel a miss

angela5
06-Jan-06, 01:34

I watched some of big brother tonight and only knew 1 of them so chantelle has a great chance to pull this off to the end.

ice box
06-Jan-06, 23:01
What state

ice box
06-Jan-06, 23:01
What state that peat look lol haha .

connieb19
06-Jan-06, 23:04
What state that peat look lol haha .I know, what is he like?:confused:

dragonfly
06-Jan-06, 23:10
Theres more plastic in there than in a tupperwear factory, false bodies and false personalities!

will probably keep watching tho :rolleyes:

ice box
06-Jan-06, 23:13
And big false lip lovl .

rich62_uk
06-Jan-06, 23:17
The bigger Q is........... who would you like to see in the Big Brother house ? Without the constraints of time.

imagine 23 days of ........ Margrette Thatcher. Winston Churchill. Billy Connally. Gordan Brown. Mother Teresa. Dahli lama
and Golach. ;) ( spelling is not my strong point)

dragonfly
06-Jan-06, 23:21
The bigger Q is........... who would you like to see in the Big Brother house ? Without the constraints of time.
Dec without Ant, reckon that he couldn't survive without his other half

ice box
06-Jan-06, 23:39
Who wants to see all boring drips in there it bad enough with what in there just now lol.

connieb19
06-Jan-06, 23:41
Who wants to see all boring drips in there it bad enough with what in there just now lol.How about if some of the members from here were in the Big Brother house?:eek:

angela5
06-Jan-06, 23:44
How about if some of the members from here were in the Big Brother house?:eek:

who would you like to see in then.

ice box
06-Jan-06, 23:45
How about if some of the members from here were in the Big Brother house?:eek:
Now that would be funny. How about poshie and the naked rambler and good old mickey monk to start off with . And not forget you good old connie

connieb19
06-Jan-06, 23:53
who would you like to see in then.I've only been here for a week so I wouldn't be able to decide yet!! But I suppose this is the next best thing, eh?

katarina
06-Jan-06, 23:54
You could put me in with drutt and jjc. We would get on so well....not.

connieb19
06-Jan-06, 23:57
You could put me in with drutt and jjc. We would get on so well....not.Sounds more like a nightmare every minute..lol

angela5
07-Jan-06, 00:45
:( Celebrity Big Brother? Michael Barrymore!! i think not the only show i want to see him on is
He Used To Be A Celebrity, Now Get Him Out Of Here.

spiggie
07-Jan-06, 14:54
that one that used to be on Baywatch is seriously bugging me!! cant wait to c the back of her!!

krieve
07-Jan-06, 15:24
I only know who 3 of them are

connieb19
07-Jan-06, 15:29
Do they have a swimming pool this year?

dragonfly
07-Jan-06, 16:27
swimming pool............Michael Barrymore..........not a good mix!

AR
07-Jan-06, 16:38
swimming pool............Michael Barrymore..........not a good mix!
Haha very good!

Uugghh, how much of this reality crap do we have to be subjected to?

fed-ex
07-Jan-06, 16:52
swimming pool............Michael Barrymore..........not a good mix!Why has michael barrymore got no ashtrays in his house?

AR
07-Jan-06, 17:35
Why has michael barrymore got no ashtrays in his house?
Dunno, why?

fed-ex
07-Jan-06, 17:37
Dunno, why?He puts his fags out in the pool.

RandomHero
07-Jan-06, 17:38
and on come the relentless barrymore jokes. get over it. stop highlighting the obvious.

AR
07-Jan-06, 17:39
probably heard it a few years ago

spiggie
07-Jan-06, 18:04
just a bit of fun....

EDDIE
07-Jan-06, 19:30
I feel sorry for chantell she has got the shXt end of the stick

ice box
08-Jan-06, 03:04
Who's the one thats not famous ?

connieb19
08-Jan-06, 03:05
Who's the one thats not famous ?shantelle, the one with the long blonde hair

ice box
08-Jan-06, 03:07
Is that the he she ?

connieb19
08-Jan-06, 03:08
Is that the he she ? No the he she is pete:)

ice box
08-Jan-06, 03:11
She must be the one that told them that boring drip of a joke last night about the dog then .

connieb19
08-Jan-06, 03:19
She must be the one that told them that boring drip of a joke last night about the dog then .What was it? Im not watching it much. Just really watched it to see who was going in. Is it any good? Im waiting for Desperate Housewives to come on. It starts on the 18th, I cant wait....sad eh?:)

ice box
08-Jan-06, 03:23
Sorry i cant mind it was that boring i just mind the bit about the dog i was hoping you could tell me .

connieb19
08-Jan-06, 03:26
Sorry i cant mind it was that boring i just mind the bit about the dog i was hoping you could tell me .Nah sorry..The only bit I caught was Jodie Marsh and the one from Baywatch rubbing each others thighs and Barrymore blubbering away...oh and the basketball player lying in bed snoring away..not a pretty sight!!

Julia
10-Jan-06, 14:06
Incredibly sad I know but I have been watching (only as it's the celebrity version).

That Dennis Rodman is really getting on my nerves, he is such a slimey sleazebag!

Jodie Marsh - I thought she was ok until she revolted half the nation last night on live tv

I'm really enjoying Barrymore and Galloway, I'm even warming to weird Pete Burns... but as for the Baywatch Bimbo Bingham, she is so totally annoying!

I quite like Maggot and Preston, either of them could win. Chantelle is the 2006 version of Jade Goody, boy is she thick, she's got to be putting it on!

connieb19
10-Jan-06, 15:41
I was reading yesterday that Pete Burns may face jail when he gets out of the house if it turns out his gorilla skin coat is real!!!!

angela5
10-Jan-06, 15:42
This big brother sounds like it's full of nutters.

connieb19
11-Jan-06, 23:04
OH heckies, it's like world war 3 in there tonight...is anyone watching it?

pedromcgrory
11-Jan-06, 23:09
think they should all go home ,buch off bairns pete burns freak ,dennis the man, barrymore the bubble look at me im crying ,george wannabee preacher ,list goes on

connieb19
11-Jan-06, 23:11
think they should all go home ,buch off bairns pete burns freak ,dennis the man, barrymore the bubble look at me im crying ,george wannabee preacher ,list goes onYour spot on pedro....Admit it your BB's no1 fan....lol..lol :D :D

zebedy
11-Jan-06, 23:16
chantelle to win
!! Shes ace...

I feel so sorry for barymore... the sitution from his dilemo has gone to his head. Has become his demon that he will beat i feel!

pedromcgrory
11-Jan-06, 23:17
na hate it ,gf likes it

connieb19
11-Jan-06, 23:19
na hate it ,gf likes itWho's gf ? :confused:

melted_wellie
11-Jan-06, 23:27
Who's gf ? :confused:i think that stands for Girlfriend. unlucky connie,he is spoken for.No tears now ok!

spiggie
11-Jan-06, 23:41
I hope Jodie Marsh gets the boot, she said that she wanted to go in there to prove to the nation that she is not the person that the papers portray, even although she has confirmed that she is and probably even worse on more than one occasion which just proves that she is as common as the papers say she is!

Jodie to GO!!!!

paris
12-Jan-06, 00:18
spiggie, well said about jodi, totaly agree there. would be nice to see barrymore win, ok so hes had a bit of a rough time in the past but you cant say hes not a good entertainer. well i think so anyway.
BRING BACK BARRYMORE TO TV !!!!!!

connieb19
12-Jan-06, 00:22
spiggie, well said about jodi, totaly agree there. would be nice to see barrymore win, ok so hes had a bit of a rough time in the past but you cant say hes not a good entertainer. well i think so anyway.
BRING BACK BARRYMORE TO TV !!!!!!Don't you thik he's acting like a right weirdo at the moment though..I used to think he was great entertainment but now I don't particularly like him any more....

paris
12-Jan-06, 00:52
Must admit , hes not like he was, but im sure all thats happened this last few years has changed him , hes lost his confidence and needs to be given a chance again to make people laugh like he used to. Im sure the british public want him back, but its not up to us at the end of the day, only wish it was .

connieb19
12-Jan-06, 00:55
Must admit , hes not like he was, but im sure all thats happened this last few years has changed him , hes lost his confidence and needs to be given a chance again to make people laugh like he used to. Im sure the british public want him back, but its not up to us at the end of the day, only wish it was .I suppose your right..i don't know if he's in the right place just now to gain his confidence though...I hope things change in there soon so he can prove people like me wrong..:)

melted_wellie
12-Jan-06, 01:01
Must admit , hes not like he was, but im sure all thats happened this last few years has changed him , hes lost his confidence and needs to be given a chance again to make people laugh like he used to. Im sure the british public want him back, but its not up to us at the end of the day, only wish it was .but it is up to you. the public get to vote who gets evicted etc. if he were to win bb,im sure that would help resurrect his career.

paris
12-Jan-06, 01:02
Very true, i didnt look at it like that.

connieb19
13-Jan-06, 22:46
jodie's Out!!!!!!!

krieve
13-Jan-06, 22:55
jodie's Out!!!!!!!
Do you still think that their will still be as much fighting now .

connieb19
13-Jan-06, 22:59
Do you still think that their will still be as much fighting now .Well, in my opinion that Michael Barrymore is a right creep.......the fighting might be over but whos he going to take his frustration out on now!!!

connieb19
13-Jan-06, 23:07
Jimmy saville in .............!!!!!

krieve
13-Jan-06, 23:07
Well, in my opinion that Michael Barrymore is a right creep.......the fighting might be over but whos he going to take his frustration out on now!!!
I do think they picked on jodie to much .

krieve
13-Jan-06, 23:08
Jimmy saville in .............!!!!!
That should be a laugh ......

connieb19
13-Jan-06, 23:10
I do think they pick on jodie to much .I didnt really, but when she came out, i have to say i did feel sorry for her...I think she was genuinely upset and not just seeking attention!!