PDA

View Full Version : X Factor

Kevin Milkins
13-Sep-08, 22:27
I was watching the X Factor tonight ( Ok ,/you can stop laughing now ) and a woman came on and started singing and I said to the wife " she was in the same class as me at school." The wife said "rubbish she wasnt" and I said " I am sure thats a girl that went through school with me and had a limp as a child with one of those built up shoes " .
Anyway ,she was not too good as a singer and got blown out by all four judges and limped off weeping.:~(
She was a very quiet and skinny girl at school , but fair play to her for having a go.:Razz

hotrod4
14-Sep-08, 15:40
I was watching the X Factor tonight ( Ok ,/you can stop laughing now ) and a woman came on and started singing and I said to the wife " she was in the same class as me at school." The wife said "rubbish she wasnt" and I said " I am sure thats a girl that went through school with me and had a limp as a child with one of those built up shoes " .
Anyway ,she was not too good as a singer and got blown out by all four judges and limped off weeping.:~(
She was a very quiet and skinny girl at school , but fair play to her for having a go.:Razz

Will you be auditioning for the next series then Kevin? Would be good to have an orger audition and get the famous Put down from Simon Cowell or the strange way that Louis looks at men he obviously fancies!!! ;)

Kevin Milkins
14-Sep-08, 15:47
Will you be auditioning for the next series then Kevin? Would be good to have an orger audition and get the famous Put down from Simon Cowell or the strange way that Louis looks at men he obviously fancies!!! ;)

I think its more than some can put up with me talking a load of rubish,:( without me having a go at singing rubish:Razz