PDA

View Full Version : Suprise

chocolatechip
13-Sep-08, 17:57
Anniversary Party. I want to organize a suprise anniversary party for my mum and dad. But I don't know how I am going to do this, so if anyone has got any ideas it will help very much thanks in advance:D

elamik@tiscali.co.uk
13-Sep-08, 18:42
Hi Chocolatechip, how about sending them out for lunch/hightea somewhere, allowing you & other family members
a couple of hours to organise the party set up in their home or yours. Get a taxi to transport them home from restaurant ,hopefully they wont suspect a thing.

Elayne;)

_Ju_
13-Sep-08, 20:15
or rent a hall like staxigoe hall or some such. You can arrange with family the food music and decoration. You could then be taking them to dinner to celebrate, and presto, stop at the hall for their surprise party instead. And no one will spill wine on the rug at home or sit on the uncomfortable garden chair.:)

chocolatechip
13-Sep-08, 22:39
Thanks for your ideas, but I just thought of one, see what you think get a taxi from my house and take them to the local hotel for lunch and when they get back some of the family will be here at the house and we would of decorated the house and we got a buffett thing for dinner. And then on the Sunday send them out for dinner at the Indian Resturant and the rest of the family can get a DVD in with lights turned off, crisps and dip, and some other nice little treats:D;)

teenybash
13-Sep-08, 23:23
Get organizin'....sounds good.........lucky parents to have you.:)

chocolatechip
14-Sep-08, 09:32
thanks teeny-bash. I'm very flattered:D

chocolatechip
14-Sep-08, 17:12
:lol:How about getting a limo into wick and they can have luch in a really nice lunch:lol: But I'm really confused now because i got a few ideas running through my head

teenybash
14-Sep-08, 18:06
Here is a thought.... why don't you write each idea down, on a seperate piece of paper....fold up put them in a bag and pick at random....see what you come up with :)

chocolatechip
14-Sep-08, 18:54
Hey thats an even better idea why am I so stupid proper people are like you that think like that;)

balto
14-Sep-08, 20:51
Thanks for your ideas, but I just thought of one, see what you think get a taxi from my house and take them to the local hotel for lunch and when they get back some of the family will be here at the house and we would of decorated the house and we got a buffett thing for dinner. And then on the Sunday send them out for dinner at the Indian Resturant and the rest of the family can get a DVD in with lights turned off, crisps and dip, and some other nice little treats:D;)
it will make their anniversary last that bit longer if you split it up like that, well done you for a wonderful idea.