PDA

View Full Version : Div e' mind those "Crazy Pictires"?

Iffy
13-Sep-08, 17:00
Does anyone remember those pictures you got that were basically just a jumble of dots and patterns, but when looked at in a certain way, by making the image go blurry, an actual picture would literally jump out at you in 3D !? Most people I knew could "do it" almost immediately, but poor me if I discovered just one, I felt like I had won the jack-pot, I was so excited! Would love to try them again, anyone know of their whereabouts now, and more importantly, could YOU do it ??!!

Sandra_B
13-Sep-08, 17:06
I know the ones you mean. It took me ages to get the pictures to pop out though, I had to concentrate on not looking (does that make any sense?).

Sandra_B
13-Sep-08, 17:10
This ones, right?

http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4TSHB_enDE272DE272&q=magic+eye+images&um=1&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title

Iffy
13-Sep-08, 17:26
Hi Sandra B

Those are exactly what I meant !! Very helpful of you to track down that web site for me. STILL can't do it though - but will keep trying !!

Cheers for that

Torvaig
13-Sep-08, 22:22
I used to have a whole book of them and it took me ages to "see" the pictures but it was worth the wait; they are intriguing.....

Ricco
14-Sep-08, 10:28
I loved the magic pictures. I now use the web site occasionally in my lessons in there is a spare 10 minutes. Can usually see most of the images but I did get a bit rusty after a long gap.

loobyloo
14-Sep-08, 13:22
I could never see them either! I finally managed to see one a friend of mine had: big poster of a camel standing in front of a pyramid. I was chuffed for days. Easy pleased, that's me.

balto
14-Sep-08, 14:25
could never do these, so i thought i would hve a look to see if i could now, but hey guess what still cant do it.:lol::lol:

Sapphire2803
14-Sep-08, 17:25
Yeah, I'm now completely flippin cross eyed and I still have no idea what i was supposed to be seeing :lol:

nellie
14-Sep-08, 18:58
Please put me out of my misery and tell me what I am supposed to be looking at:confused

Iffy
14-Sep-08, 21:23
Please put me out of my misery and tell me what I am supposed to be looking at:confused

Hey, believe me Nellie, if I could see those fantastic 3d's pic's I would share them with you.......... mmmmmmmmm not sure how though???:confused: