PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

johnlc
13-Sep-08, 14:27
ok my son has just put a whole tub of bum cream on his hair,took him for a bath n tried to get it out of his hair but it is really sticky,any ideas on how i can get it out,twice ave washed his hair n still really bad

balto
13-Sep-08, 14:33
oh i mind when my eldest did the same thing, but it went ll over the carpet and the suite my god it wasnt the easiest stuff to get out, goodluck.

Metalattakk
13-Sep-08, 14:37
ok my son has just put a whole tub of bum cream on his hair,took him for a bath n tried to get it out of his hair but it is really sticky,any ideas on how i can get it out,twice ave washed his hair n still really bad

Sheesh...teenagers today, eh? :roll:

[lol]

DeHaviLand
13-Sep-08, 14:39
Stick him in the freezer for an hour. Cream will just peel off after that.:D

starry
13-Sep-08, 14:45
Just let it dry out as much as possible then put washing up liquid on it, leave this on for a while then wash as normal.
You may need to do it a few times.

I remember mine doing this as well x

Venture
13-Sep-08, 15:08
If you can try and comb out as much as possible when the hair is wet with a fine tooth comb and then put some neat washing up liquid on it and comb it through again. Then wash. Keep repeating the process.

bobandag16
13-Sep-08, 15:11
what is bum cream?

Julia
13-Sep-08, 15:12
Neat soap is the trick as has already been suggested... my daughter did a similar thing once, she clartered the dog's backside in sudocrem [lol]

Kevin Milkins
13-Sep-08, 15:26
what is bum cream?

Good question, but I am glad you asked it first.:D

I was going to suggest dousing him in petrol and setting him on fire but that sounded a bit radical.:lol:

What ,with the price of petrol these days:confusedlol

Good luck with that one.

justine
13-Sep-08, 16:47
Another good tip is to wash their hair in washing up liquid, it breaks down the oil, may take a copule of washes and then use your shampoo. It normally works for me as suda.creme is a nightmare to get out of hair, past experience taught me that.

poppett
13-Sep-08, 22:22
Baby wipes ...

Torvaig
13-Sep-08, 22:23
A No.1 haircut? ;)

2little2late
14-Sep-08, 20:47

Have you tried putting a parting in it? Then if he walks on his hands you might not be able to tell the difference. [lol]

balto
14-Sep-08, 20:48
did you manage to get all the cream out of his hair yet.

northener
14-Sep-08, 20:48
My face - your arse.

teenybash
14-Sep-08, 22:39

Put a nappy on his head.................. and hope nobody notices;)

Between the washing up liquid try a little vinegar in the rinsing water.......Poor wee soul, I bet he never touches the Sudo crem again and will run a mile if he sees you coming with it....:Razz

blowfish
15-Sep-08, 00:10

Don't do anything RASH