PDA

View Full Version : looking for a new life

andrew.bowles30
13-Sep-08, 03:12
hi we are looking to rent a cafe or restaurant or pub we have £5000 ready and waiting we can move as soon as pos we need a family home for us as well contact andy on andrew.bowles3@tiscali.co.uk or hear or just ring us on 01969 667223 tell us wat u have and we may be intrested hope to hear from u soon we only have 5 weeks at our pub.

teenybash
13-Sep-08, 09:25
Welcome Andrew....hope you find what you are looking for,,,Good Luck :)

Welcomefamily
13-Sep-08, 10:04
welcome to the org.

balto
13-Sep-08, 13:30
cant help you with your pub of cafe, but i just thought i would say welcome to the org.

justine
13-Sep-08, 13:39
Same here. welcme to the org and hope you get sorted and can get help to start your new life.:lol:

NickInTheNorth
13-Sep-08, 13:41
Don't know if it would meet your needs, but you take a look at I think it's the third item down this page:

http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/rent.php?cat=1

Bad Manners
13-Sep-08, 15:30
Welcome to the org and hope you find what you are looking for the more the merrier are the first drinks on you?

Kevin Milkins
13-Sep-08, 15:34
Good luck and wellcome to the org Andrew.Bowles30 ,but I think you are looking to come in at the sharp end of a tough market.
Its only a suggestion ,I would have thought it sensible to look for a short term let up here and see at first hand what might suit your needs and requirments before commiting yourself.
Again good luck and best wishes.
KM