PDA

View Full Version : Desperately seeking .........................

Anonymous
05-Aug-01, 18:44
Does anyone remeber me? Iwas at WHS from 1982 to 1988. Iwas then Vanessa Witten. Would love to hear from anyone from that era to catch up.Don't be strangers.

Anonymous
05-Aug-01, 18:50
Hi Vanessa, was in your class throughout high school. Don't want to put my name to this for reasons I'll explain later but I have been in touch with your brother marc and have passed on my e mail address to him. Please write i'd love to hear from you. it's been a long time!

Anonymous
07-Aug-01, 20:12
Vanessa wrote:

Does anyone remeber me? Iwas at WHS from 1982 to 1988. Iwas then Vanessa Witten. Would love to hear from anyone from that era to catch up.Don't be strangers.

Hi Vanessa, I was the year above you at school, you hung around with my sister, Diane, and I remember your mum and brother Howard? Give us a mail back!!

Anonymous
14-Aug-01, 08:11
"Charlie" if you are there i can't get your E-mail from my brother. Please E=mail direct using the section on this board "e-mail author

Anonymous
14-Aug-01, 17:43
Not sure if you will get this. Hope so.

Anonymous
14-Aug-01, 17:53
Vanessa, I'm not having any luck. Would you mind giving me your e mail address and I could write to you. If not you could write to me at my name@hotmail.com

Remember there in no i in my surname. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Anonymous
31-Aug-01, 22:30
Vanessa wrote:

Anonymous
31-Aug-01, 22:37
Vanessa wrote:

Hi Vanessa

I was not with you at school but work with MUMMY - Sadly not for long - How the hand getting on. Mum say you are back at work and looking for more job prospects - any luck

Mum is on holiday but will be back on Monday

we are having a do for her on the 28th September in the MacKays Hotel so I hope everything goes okay. If you have any ideas what she would like for a retirement present (dare I say it - retirement) would be greatly appreciated. How is Colin and the dog and cat(sorry forget their names sorry)

well better end hear hope this gets to you

Pat

Anonymous
12-Dec-01, 13:29
Hi Vanessa,

Be nice to here from you, time goes by so fast so dosen't it?

charles.sandison@saunalahti.fi

Anonymous
18-Dec-01, 00:37
Hello Vanessa, hope you are well, I remember all the family when you stayed at Berriedale and you went to Dunbeath Primary I was in the same class as Howard, Jasmine Grant, Patsy Young etc I think you moved to Lybster after that, I moved from Dunbeath 16 years ago, so don't really know anybody now, moved about a bit, living in Aberdeenshire now, what is Howard doing with himself now?

All the best the now Shona Mitchell [nee Grant]:o)