PDA

View Full Version : Sky........

shrek_donkey
04-Jan-06, 20:28
My sky didital is not recieving a signal is everyone elses working :mad:

connieb19
04-Jan-06, 20:31
My sky didital is not recieving a signal is everyone elses working :mad:Mines is ok!! I hope your ones not moved with all this wind.

golach
04-Jan-06, 20:32
Yep down here in Edinburgh, phone Sky or press services, or press the sky button on your remote, maybe some one has switched it off

shrek_donkey
04-Jan-06, 20:35
Mines is ok!! I hope your ones not moved with all this wind.
It went back on and back of grrrrrrrrrr hope it is'nt last time it took 4 weeks for them to come and sort it.

connieb19
04-Jan-06, 20:38
It went back on and back of grrrrrrrrrr hope it is'nt last time it took 4 weeks for them to come and sort it.I thought part of their agreement was that it would be fixed within three days, but maybe i'm wrong!!:)

unicorn
04-Jan-06, 20:39
mine does that when there is a bird sitting on the reciever lol

connieb19
04-Jan-06, 20:42
mine does that when there is a bird sitting on the reciever lol Mines is usually if some kid has kicked a ball at it in the passing..Grr

shrek_donkey
04-Jan-06, 20:46
I thought part of their agreement was that it would be fixed within three days, but maybe i'm wrong!!:)
sky arranged a date for them to come and nobody came so we phoned sky and sky had not bothered to tell the sky men to come so we got another date the the men phoned us and said they could'nt make it and so we got a different date thats why it took so long.

connieb19
04-Jan-06, 20:50
sky arranged a date for them to come and nobody came so we phoned sky and sky had not bothered to tell the sky men to come so we got another date the the men phoned us and said they could'nt make it and so we got a different date thats why it took so long.I hope you were credited back your subscription for the four weeks you had no viewing!! I hope you don't have such bad luck this time round!;)

angela5
05-Jan-06, 01:12
Around late November my sky went awall said 'no satalite signal being recieved' i put it down to the windy evening we had, next morning same thing so i went out to check my dish to discover the reciever hanging off, i telephoned sky (which i am paying insurance on my system) the date they gave me was 3rd December, around an 8 day wait so much for your guaranted 3 days. anyway to this day i am still waiting only to be fobbed of with more dates that an engineer will call.
I feel cheated as i've been paying for a full package for 3 years, also for 2 years £7.50 for insurance a month.

They had the cheek to take decembers direct debit to, i was told i would be refunded while i had no viewing, i won't hold my breath.

JAWS
05-Jan-06, 04:42
My Sky Dish blew off in the gales in November as well. I don't have the Sky Insurance.
I phoned a local Electrician the following morning and they were there the day after and fitted a new Dish.
Cost me £50 which I work out at seven months insurance.
Seeing my dish has been there for over five years I'm well in pocket.
At that rate I can afford to lose one a year and still not be out of pocket.

ice box
05-Jan-06, 08:31
Great start to my day iv'e just got up and turned the tv and what does it say. No satellite signal is being received .Dish is still there though thats a good thing time to get the tool kit out .

shrek_donkey
05-Jan-06, 12:46
My sky is still off the wind must have shifted the dish again grrrrrr, No i did'nt get a refund grrrrr. I have just sent the man out in to the cold to sort it hehehe

ice box
05-Jan-06, 23:50
At last my sky just came back on what great feeling. yipeeeee

shrek_donkey
06-Jan-06, 13:06
It went back on last night for about 10 mins and then it went back of looks like the man will be getting sent out again today. On second thoughts if you want a job doing properly do it yourself lol