PDA

View Full Version : Wheres porshiepoo ?

paris
04-Jan-06, 11:03
Has anyone heard from her ? getting a bit worried as not had any contact since before xmas ! not even private email. The hunt is on, where are you ????

Chillie
04-Jan-06, 11:17
Ask crayola she will know

krieve
04-Jan-06, 13:59
Maybe she,s off visiting the naked rambler .

jjc
04-Jan-06, 14:03
Maybe she got sick of the very personal insults by a few very immature individuals (whatever alias you have decided to use today, you know who you are).

Then again, maybe she's just gone on holiday.

krieve
04-Jan-06, 14:18
Maybe she got sick of the very personal insults by a few very immature individuals (whatever alias you have decided to use today, you know who you are).

Then again, maybe she's just gone on holiday.
Enlighten us who is that aimed at me or chillie?

Rheghead
04-Jan-06, 14:36
Enlighten us who is that aimed at me or chillie?

He didn't appear to be insinuating either, have you got a guilty concience?:D :rolleyes:

jjc
04-Jan-06, 15:02
Enlighten us who is that aimed at me or chillie? Unless either of you is the current alias used by one of Mr Monk's sycophantic followers, neither of you. As Rheghead asks, have you a guilty conscience?

krieve
04-Jan-06, 19:48
Unless either of you is the current alias used by one of Mr Monk's sycophantic followers, neither of you. As Rheghead asks, have you a guilty conscience?
I don't have a guilty conscience why would i ,
I have 1 name and 1 name is all i need ....

jjc
04-Jan-06, 20:12
Then it is safe to say that I wasn't referring to you.

ice box
04-Jan-06, 22:06
You know what they say then you swear you go you dont you stay . so she was in the wrong for swearing

jjc
04-Jan-06, 22:32
You know what they say then you swear you go you dont you stay . so she was in the wrong for swearing
I wasn't aware that Porshiepoo had been suspended. Did I miss something?

Moira
04-Jan-06, 22:38
I don't think you missed anything, jjc - as far as I'm aware Porshiepoo has computer problems, going by another thread here - and was not suspended at all.

paris
05-Jan-06, 10:23
i know she hasnt been suspended, but am still concerned as to where she is!

ice box
05-Jan-06, 10:45
i know she hasnt been suspended, but am still concerned as to where she is!
she was on earlier ........

angela5
05-Jan-06, 11:33
She was on-line last night, maybe if you send a pm she will get it when she logs in.

angela5
05-Jan-06, 12:06
:confused: porshiepoo was on this morning infact at 9am so a pm will be the thing, or go through her posts i'm sure i seen one before with her number after she lost her eagle-owl.

porshiepoo
05-Jan-06, 14:36
No, I've not been suspended! lol.

Paris, I sent you a pm. I can't email at the moment cos of computer problems, I'm not even sure this message will load cos I can't find any of my threads on the forum and my computer isn't updating any of the threads anyway.
My computer did have the Trojan horse virus but I don't think thats the end of my problems, I'm still having the same problems that I explained on my thread the other day. Problem is I don't know if anyone has replied with a solution lately cos I can't get to the topic I started, it's no where to be seen.

I'm getting really hacked off now, I've tried recovery cd but nothings working - the cd won't run after restarting itself - so I think that wood chopping axe is the only solution.

Paris - I'll email you asap, till then it would seem this forum is our only contact point at the mo, but even this isn't without it's probs so bear with me.

paris
05-Jan-06, 14:56
YIPPI! your alive.
Didnt know you were having problems with computor, hope you get to read this and get sorted soon. PARIS XX

angela5
08-Jan-06, 13:06
:confused: porshiepoo was on this morning infact at 9am so a pm will be the thing, or go through her posts i'm sure i seen one before with her number after she lost her eagle-owl.

This reply cost me 5 points whats with all the bad repping has someone got a big chip on their shoulder or what! i mean to say is the idea of pm'ing someone so bad? or telling a worried paris that she was on at 9am? or even looking up her posts for her number. i wish i never bothered giving any suggestions.
I'd better stay clear of the missing persons thread then. how this forum gets so petty.

krieve
08-Jan-06, 13:25
Maybe she,s off visiting the naked rambler .
My reply also cost me 5 points it was only ment as a joke i would have to agree pooh pooh how petty.

ice box
08-Jan-06, 14:39
Some people have to lightin up a bit my reply also cost me to lose 5 points how childish people can be thev'e got to get a life . ps I will probably lose more for this now... lol

melted_wellie
11-Jan-06, 23:49
Some people have to lightin up a bit my reply also cost me to lose 5 points how childish people can be thev'e got to get a life . ps I will probably lose more for this now... lolpoints mean prizes,but not in this game.......narf narf

melted_wellie
11-Jan-06, 23:54
Unless either of you is the current alias used by one of Mr Monk's sycophantic followers, neither of you. As Rheghead asks, have you a guilty conscience?who is mr monk????

paris
12-Jan-06, 00:10
sorry guys! didnt mean any of you to lose points, cant see the problem myself with your replys. thanks all anyway i got email today from porshie, she fine now her computor is sorted.

JAWS
12-Jan-06, 00:38
There can, with some people, be a definite SOHF from time to time!

ice box
12-Jan-06, 01:23
Has anyone heard from her ? getting a bit worried as not had any contact since before xmas ! not even private email. The hunt is on, where are you ????
Probably in her bed .... lmao

porshiepoo
12-Jan-06, 01:27
Hahahaha,

In bed indeed, do we really have to start that one again???????? lol

My computers finally up and running again, sorry to hear some of you got bad points for making comments, wasn't me - I have an alibi - me puter was knackered! lol.

ice box
12-Jan-06, 01:31
Hahahaha,

In bed indeed, do we really have to start that one again???????? lol

My computers finally up and running again, sorry to hear some of you got bad points for making comments, wasn't me - I have an alibi - me puter was knackered! lol.
Only if you want to ?

porshiepoo
12-Jan-06, 01:39
Ach! Give over Icebox, it was fun while it lasted! lol

JAWS
12-Jan-06, 01:56
Sorry porshiepoo, don't believe you had puter problems.
Admit it, you've just been sitting back and enjoying all the confusion! :)

crayola
12-Jan-06, 02:35
Ask crayola she will knowHa ha ha!

Do we really have to start that one again too? :rolleyes:

Do you lot never give up? :)

Chillie
12-Jan-06, 07:16
Ha ha ha!

Do we really have to start that one again too? :rolleyes:

Do you lot never give up? :)

I did not start anything what you have quoted was posted a week ago and only in jest