PDA

View Full Version : Lost cat/kitten? - Grove Lane area, Thurso

crashbandicoot1979
04-Jan-06, 10:53
Just wondering if anyone has lost a kitten in Thurso. It is really friendly so is definitely someone's pet. It has no collar and is black and white with a black smudge on its nose. It is hanging around the Grove Lane/Meadow Lane/precinct area and has discovered that the council offices have automatic doors so it has been paying them a few visits! Not sure if it just belongs to someone who lives in this area or if its lost, but its been wandering around for a couple of weeks now. I've checked the missing pets section of caithness.org but it isn't on it.

Liz
04-Jan-06, 19:50
Someone called the Cats Protection Helpline re a 7 month old black kitten(with white paws) which was missing but they never left a name, address or tel no!!!

It would be worth trying the SSPCA to see whether anyone has reported a missing kitten to them.

If the kitten is still there please let me know and I could arrange for it to be taken into foster care.

Thanks!

crashbandicoot1979
05-Jan-06, 10:50
Thanks for your reply Liz. I will check with the SSPCA and the vets today, to see if he's been reported missing. Haven't seen him today so far though, so hopefully he's gone home but if I find that hes still wandering about, I'll let you know.

Thanks again.