PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

paris
03-Jan-06, 21:28
First i would like to say sorry to anyone i may of offended when i wrote my last reply, i said a naughty word and was banned for 1 month, but am back as from today. Also as i was unable to wish you all a happy xmas i am doing so now and hope you all had a great new year aswell.
I still logged into the site every day, so have been up to date with all thats been going on. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL !!!

unicorn
03-Jan-06, 21:32
Welcome back :)

pedromcgrory
03-Jan-06, 21:38
how come u got 1 month i got 6 months for a swear word last year ,seperate rules not good for each person

nicnak
03-Jan-06, 21:43
hi Paris , its great to have you back. Did you have a good christmas and new year? We had a brill new years eve at Clyth wish you could have been here to join us.!

EDDIE
03-Jan-06, 21:53
Welcome back u naughty girl lol

crayola
04-Jan-06, 00:11
Welcome back paris. :) It was a minor technical infringement but I suppose the mods have to apply the rules fairly and squarely.

paris
04-Jan-06, 10:39
how come u got 1 month i got 6 months for a swear word last year ,seperate rules not good for each person

I didnt actually write the said word , just used the first letter and stars.

paris
04-Jan-06, 10:56
Hello niknac, had a brill xmas, but must admit missed caithness over the new year. if your who i think you are , hows the pottery going and the wood cutting? may have the wrong person, just going by the name, lol

golach
04-Jan-06, 11:16
Nice to see you back Paris, hope you and yours had a good festive season

Sporran
04-Jan-06, 19:10
Welcome back paris, and all the best for 2006! :)

landmarker
04-Jan-06, 19:41
blimey! I didn't realise it was that strict in here. Good. I must learn to keep miself in check. With all age groups dropping by there is no need for bad language. I too have lived in glass houses AND chucked stones. Although I'm no stranger to industrial language I'll respect the shakers and movers of this site and keep things clean. To be honest this policy is a refreshing change from other groups / boards I use.

Paris, you should have cussed in French, maybe no-one would have bin any the wiser :-)

Bill Fernie
04-Jan-06, 21:12
Pas l'abeille trop sûre

Bill Fernie
04-Jan-06, 21:16
Wir haben unsere Weisen

Seriously we want the forum to be open to everyone of all ages and bad language is an issue.

Welcome back

Moira
04-Jan-06, 21:25
Pas l'abeille trop sûre

Très drôle, Bill.

Good to see you back Paris - I'm sure you'll be glad to know the Moderators have a sense of humour too ! ;)

weeboyagee
05-Jan-06, 00:39
Wir haben unsere Weisen....und sie sind Bill? Ihre weisen.....

Welcome back Paris. Looking forward to reading your contributions in the forums again!

WBG :cool:

JAWS
05-Jan-06, 03:57
Some time ago I had an Iranian friend who never used any expletive except "Ah Cuss!".
I could mean absolutely anything from "Oh dear." to "fill your own blanks in!"
It all depended on the tone of voice and the venom or lack of it on the second word!
I've done my best to copy him but this little devil inside my head keeps making me slip up.
I've managed to stop it from making my fingers slip up though! :rolleyes:

Bumblebee
12-Jan-06, 17:01
Ahhh, Bill, vous parlez francais, oui? Très bien!:lol:

ice box
13-Jan-06, 00:36
First i would like to say sorry to anyone i may of offended when i wrote my last reply, i said a naughty word and was banned for 1 month, but am back as from today. Also as i was unable to wish you all a happy xmas i am doing so now and hope you all had a great new year aswell.
I still logged into the site every day, so have been up to date with all thats been going on. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL !!!
So you should be ... lol