PDA

View Full Version : Labrador Rescue Fundraising Event

Raven
10-Sep-08, 10:28
Hey folks,

please come along to this great fundraising day on Saturday 20th of September in the Bower Community hall.

Bring your kids along to get their face painted, bring your doggies to get their portraits done, treat yourself to some fabulous home baking, teas & coffees and lots more...

Every penny helps to get more dogs rescued by

http://www.labrescuecaithness.co.uk/

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/Scotland-visions/Poster-Labrescue.jpg

Every little helps;)

neepnipper
10-Sep-08, 21:33
We'll be along, sounds like fun!

Roughshooter
14-Sep-08, 21:44
I will be there too with my dogs
So make sure you say hello

;)

MISS K
17-Sep-08, 09:40
Hey there

well we are all organised for Saturday, and we hope to see many of you orgers there, due to the hall having a lot of stalls on saturday, we would just like to ask if any of you taking your dog along to have his portrait done, that you keep your dog in your vehicle till its his/hers turn, make sure you have your windows open adjar for them to have air, also some water, and feel free to take your dog for a walk, please pick up any mess, you will be given a number, and we will come looking for you dont worry you wont miss your turn, just helps us keep a little order on the day, photographer is available from 12pm - 14.15, the cost will be £5 with a free 6x4 print, all proceeds are being kindly donated to labrescue,thank you :D

Dadie
17-Sep-08, 09:45
have you read the thread on kids in cars??
dogs in cars will open up another minefield...
suggest people take the dogs for a walk instead
just keep in shouting distance:lol:

MISS K
17-Sep-08, 10:38
Cheers dadie...was kinda hoping common sense would prevail, seeing as we are raising money for "dogs and their welfare", i wasnt suggesting folk keep them trapped in their cars, certainly walk them water them and pick up their mess, anyway come along pick up a bargain, try and win some prizes let us meet your pooch cheers, i have re worded my original thread :D

dousslesh
17-Sep-08, 18:15
Ohhhh ! I'm working Saturday ! Good luck hope you have a briliant day and raise lots of money !

MISS K
18-Sep-08, 20:45
thanks so much, yes fingers crossed for a good turn out....:D

neepnipper
19-Sep-08, 13:09
Looking forward to tomorrow, will be a fun afternoon!:D

MISS K
20-Sep-08, 17:14
Well we had a super day at bower today, because of all our very kind and generous supporters we have enough things left over to have a couple of stalls at bower tomorrow (car boot sale).....so if you really want to bag a bargain we are selling everything on our stalls for £1 and 50p .........so 1 oclock tomorrow bower community centre, see you then :D

rhino
20-Sep-08, 22:46
Was a great day Miss K, you all did well and it was lovely to meet you.

MISS K
22-Sep-08, 08:30
yes great to meet you too, excellent weekend......super photos on website :)