PDA

View Full Version : Sickening

joxville
09-Sep-08, 18:24
For the first time ever a news story brought tears to my eyes. I can't begin to say what I think of this bitch.

http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=9519097

Fluff
09-Sep-08, 18:27
Speechless. I can only hope it was quick.

That link does contain a disturbing news story for anyone unsure whether to view it or not.

I hope so rots in jail, slowly.

Thumper
09-Sep-08, 18:28
This story has sickened me right from the start,for a Mother to do something that terrible beggars belief.IMO they should have handed out the death penalty as they had originally considered,after all she took her own childs life just incase her own life was affected by her DNA!x

justine
09-Sep-08, 19:25
I read about that the other day.I think the mother should be severley punished or put in a microwave herself. STUPIDITY at the biggest.[evil]

Julia
09-Sep-08, 19:29
Nothing I could write here can describe how I feel right now, I'm sickened :~(

Welcomefamily
09-Sep-08, 19:32
The death sentence should be used.

Venture
09-Sep-08, 19:43
She may have given birth to the child but she certainly should not be called a Mother. The death penalty would have been too good for her. I hope she goes through hell in prison and rots there until she dies. She should never be released. I don't even think there is a word in the dictionary that could describe what she is. At least now her other children will be safe from her. That poor little mite she never stood a chance. I too hope she was taken quickly. :cry:

unicorn
09-Sep-08, 19:51
I hope the woman who gave birth to this poor child who never asked to be born (as I cannot describe IT as a mother) gets her just deserts in prison, I am quite sure that provided she is not segregated, the others will have her in bits in no time and it is no more than she deserves.

telfordstar
09-Sep-08, 20:08
I couldnt belive that a human being could do something so sick to their own child it made me sick to my stomach.

balto
09-Sep-08, 20:20
How on earth could any mother do something so horrific to her own child, just the thought of it makes me sick, the death penalty is the only way they should go with this one.

telfordstar
09-Sep-08, 21:14
To be honest i think that the death penalty would be to good for this sick b***h she should be made to live out her sentence and suffer for it.

TBH
09-Sep-08, 21:21
I hope the woman who gave birth to this poor child who never asked to be born (as I cannot describe IT as a mother) gets her just deserts in prison, I am quite sure that provided she is not segregated, the others will have her in bits in no time and it is no more than she deserves.
Can you even descibe it as a woman?
If hell exists then that's where this thing belongs, to rot in excrutiating pain for eternity.

Angel
09-Sep-08, 21:31
I am writing this with tears in my eyes... this is the most horrific thing I have heard of since I the moors case...

Part of this woman should be microwaved... so she has an idea of what she has done...

Sickening...

Angel