PDA

View Full Version : The Avatar Wars

wifie
09-Sep-08, 14:36
Well it will be apparent to some that there is a silent avatar war going on! I for one am in favour of it - the poor people who are frightened to be caught in the battle of wits (or any word of your choosing may be inserted there ;)) will be able to post in peace! :D

golach
09-Sep-08, 14:38
Well it will be apparent to some that there is a silent avatar war going on! I for one am in favour of it - the poor people who are frightened to be caught in the battle of wits (or any word of your choosing may be inserted there ;)) will be able to post in peace! :D
I would not say it is a battle of wits Wifie, some are in my opinion, HALF wits [lol]

arana negra
09-Sep-08, 14:50
whoooosh past my head thankfully I am shroom :)

kept in the dark and fed s*** :lol:

wifie
09-Sep-08, 14:53
whoooosh past my head thankfully I am shroom :)

kept in the dark and fed s*** :lol:

Dinna say that someone will come up wi a recipe for cookin ya! [lol]

telfordstar
09-Sep-08, 14:54
I would not say it is a battle of wits Wifie, some are in my opinion, HALF wits [lol]

Im with you Golach but still find it funny:roll:

arana negra
09-Sep-08, 14:59
Dinna say that someone will come up wi a recipe for cookin ya! [lol]

hahaha I am generally in hot water so not much difference :D

wifie
09-Sep-08, 15:01
hahaha I am generally in hot water so not much difference :D

mmmmm poached 'shrooms!

arana negra
09-Sep-08, 15:09
I like to be different :lol:

scorrie
09-Sep-08, 15:43

Come on Golach, where's your sense of tolerance for a little light sparring?

It's most certainly NOT a battle. A battle has two combatants, rather than one leading and someone simply copying your moves endlessly.

They do say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery though, and it has got to be a better situation than having them post about what they are trying to do to you, on another website.

They may think they have "tricks up their sleeve" but the reality is that their pants are down and their erse is showing!! ;)

karia
09-Sep-08, 16:20
it has got to be a better situation than having them post about what they are trying to do to you, on another website.

Oh Scorrie.....that's not still going on is it?:roll:

Too pathetic for words![lol][lol]

hotrod4
09-Sep-08, 16:24
Did I miss something??? ;)

hotrod4
09-Sep-08, 16:29

Or if its 2 blokes and a girl I suppose its an owl.(2witsandawoo) ;)

Welcomefamily
09-Sep-08, 16:35
I think its great that people can use their avatars to add some humour.:lol:

Its a extension of their personality but it should not be offensive.

teenybash
09-Sep-08, 16:42
Why don't ye sit doon an' hev a wee cuppa................see avatar above....the cup is always full so sip away....:Razz

hotrod4
09-Sep-08, 17:11
Why don't ye sit doon an' hev a wee cuppa................see avatar above....the cup is always full so sip away....:Razz

Do you do hobnobbies as well????? :)

arana negra
09-Sep-08, 17:25
chocolate ones ?

hotrod4
09-Sep-08, 17:26
chocolate ones ?

Scrummy dipped in a cup of sweet tea,mmmmmmmmmmm :)

teenybash
09-Sep-08, 17:41
Do you do hobnobbies as well????? :)

You name I've got it...Teeny's tearoom has anything your tastbuds fancy !!:D

Saveman
09-Sep-08, 18:22
At least I've got the guts to show my real face......;)

Anne x
09-Sep-08, 19:25

teenybash You should have a Mrs Doyle Avatar from Father Ted sit down and have a cuppa "You know you want one you reallly Do " :lol:

Welcomefamily
09-Sep-08, 19:30
Scrummy dipped in a cup of sweet tea,mmmmmmmmmmm :)

What your avatar now??????????????/

teenybash
09-Sep-08, 19:49
Ach now go on, go on, go on go on...........[lol]:confused[lol]

scorrie
09-Sep-08, 20:35
Did I miss something??? ;)

Aye, the wit factor ;)

TBH
09-Sep-08, 21:10
Aye, the wit factor ;)Raaaawr.[lol]

scorrie
09-Sep-08, 22:36
Raaaawr.[lol]

Cool avatar, although that is obviously a doctored Catchweight fight poster ;)

TBH
09-Sep-08, 22:41
Cool avatar, although that is obviously a doctored Catchweight fight poster ;)Definitely doctored.[lol] But yes, still cool.

scorrie
10-Sep-08, 12:03
Definitely doctored.[lol] But yes, still cool.

Forgot to mention that the date on your avatar shows that the bout already took place. For those who missed it, here is the result ;)

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/scorrie57/mercsplat.jpg

hotrod4
10-Sep-08, 15:13
Nice car what is it a merc? Arent they expensive? Must be a successful person that owns one of them.The thing with scorrie mess is that I am sure the owner can wipe it away with the single swipe of a cloth and the car will be like new again!!!!!! ;)

scorrie
10-Sep-08, 15:59
Nice car what is it a merc? Arent they expensive? Must be a successful person that owns one of them.The thing with scorrie mess is that I am sure the owner can wipe it away with the single swipe of a cloth and the car will be like new again!!!!!! ;)

Cloth? I think you'd need a Duvet for that torrent!!

The physical scars may well clear but the mental punishment never leaves!!

The neighbours will always remember a car defiled and a seabird with a glint in its eye ;)

scorrie
10-Sep-08, 16:01
Definitely doctored.[lol] But yes, still cool.

Not cool now.

hotrod4
10-Sep-08, 16:59
Cloth? I think you'd need a Duvet for that torrent!!

The physical scars may well clear but the mental punishment never leaves!!

The neighbours will always remember a car defiled and a seabird with a glint in its eye ;)

But is the glint in the seabirds eye because he has been run over by a "sooped up" type car? I believe Some may call these type of cars a Hot rod? ;)

http://speechable.com/pic/h365351z.png

scorrie
10-Sep-08, 20:51
Not cool now.

Better again now, but that fight date is still Doctor Who territory!!

hotrod4
10-Sep-08, 21:01
Raaaawr.[lol]

Nice avatar TBH, like the motor!!!

TBH
10-Sep-08, 23:08
Better again now, but that fight date is still Doctor Who territory!!Unless you give me a date for the battle then.......? Going by your Merc Splat pic, I would have to assume that the battle is done and dusted. The Merc will need a lot more than a damp cloth to undo that damage. That stuff should be marketed as industrial strength paintstripper.[lol]

hotrod4
11-Sep-08, 05:30
Unless you give me a date for the battle then.......? Going by your Merc Splat pic, I would have to assume that the battle is done and dusted. The Merc will need a lot more than a damp cloth to undo that damage. That stuff should be marketed as industrial strength paintstripper.[lol]

I have some splat off my own too!! ;)
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s337/jinxd_2008/bird-splats-1.jpg

scorrie
12-Sep-08, 00:49
Nice avatar TBH, like the motor!!!

Pity the motor has two more wheels than is necessary to accurately reflect the mobility of the vehicle.

scorrie
12-Sep-08, 00:51
I have some splat off my own too!! ;)
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s337/jinxd_2008/bird-splats-1.jpg

Gee whiz, Play School has lost its edge. Brian Cant? He's not alone in his lack of functionality!!

Should be of, rather than off, by the way. Not an f in clue ;)