PDA

View Full Version : Jade Goody smoked crack

TBH
08-Sep-08, 21:17
Does anybody really care what she smoked?

balto
08-Sep-08, 21:18
to be honest no its not as if she has ever fronted a anti drugs campaign so what does it matter.

TBH
08-Sep-08, 21:21
to be honest no its not as if she has ever fronted a anti drugs campaign so what does it matter.Is this another ploy to get her ugly mug on the news?

balto
08-Sep-08, 21:23
Is this another ploy to get her ugly mug on the news?
i for one think she gets a hard time, whatever she says or does there will be someone at the back of her to have a go, but i am not sure why she would even discuss this just now what with her ongoing cancer treatment.

TBH
08-Sep-08, 21:27
i for one think she gets a hard time, whatever she says or does there will be someone at the back of her to have a go, but i am not sure why she would even discuss this just now what with her ongoing cancer treatment.She was a dental student at one point in her puff so I guess she does get a unreasonably hard time for being thick.

Melancholy Man
08-Sep-08, 21:49

Only those who are cheesed off at a pleb getting more money than they did.

TBH
08-Sep-08, 22:09
Only those who are cheesed off at a pleb getting more money than they did.I Imagine some people are green with envy but apart from that I think some are genuinely curious about her life but I can't understand why.

golach
08-Sep-08, 22:13
Max Clifford is pulling the strings, need to get his client all the publicity he can, be it good or bad.....Publicity is the name of the game [disgust]

Melancholy Man
08-Sep-08, 22:14
Don't get me wrong, I don't think she's an example for the working-classes to live up to, but a great many, e.g. John Littledick, see her as a representation of the urban masses.

Lolabelle
08-Sep-08, 22:19
Who is she????? Sorry, not up on the whole celeb thing :confused

TBH
08-Sep-08, 22:22
Max Clifford is pulling the strings, need got get his client all the publicity he can, be it good or bad.....Publicity is the name of the game [disgust]Cheers Golach, I never knew that but now it all makes sense. Her star if she ever had one, is on the wane, now she needs a good angle to get back into the limelight. If anyone can, clifford can and will prostitute himself to make money on the back of this nonentity.

TBH
08-Sep-08, 22:23
Who is she????? Sorry, not up on the whole celeb thing :confusedJade goody and Celebrity is a bit of an oxymoron Lolabelle.
Anyhow, she was a contestant on Britain's 'big brother' television show.

Melancholy Man
08-Sep-08, 22:25
Who is she????? Sorry, not up on the whole celeb thing :confused

A Big Brother contestant. Think using Schapelle Corby as an arguing point about the injustices of the Indonesian justice system (minus the fact that JG didn't carry drugs, knowingly or unknowningly).

TBH
08-Sep-08, 22:30
Don't get me wrong, I don't think she's an example for the working-classes to live up to, but a great many, e.g. John Littledick, see her as a representation of the urban masses.And how wrong he is.

purplelady
08-Sep-08, 23:11
Thinkthe press should keave her alone am not a fan but the poor girl is going though a lot just now last thing she needs rite now is that

Amy-Winehouse
08-Sep-08, 23:12

Nope. She isnt Jordan ;)

She Is thicker than mince & more irritating than a fart in a spacesuit. I couldnt believe the Sun ran this non-story as their front page today- I mean she was in BB about 5-6 years ago, her 15 mins of fame has well exceeded its time limit-she must be into her third replay of 15 mins of fame.

Why do the mhedia keep printing stories of this woman? She offers nothing imo, she is a publicity whore that is best ignored, I declined from buying the Sun today as that cretin was in it.

TBH
08-Sep-08, 23:25
Nope. She isnt Jordan ;)

She Is thicker than mince & more irritating than a fart in a spacesuit. I couldnt believe the Sun ran this non-story as their front page today- I mean she was in BB about 5-6 years ago, her 15 mins of fame has well exceeded its time limit-she must be into her third replay of 15 mins of fame.

Why do the mhedia keep printing stories of this woman? She offers nothing imo, she is a publicity whore that is best ignored, I declined from buying the Sun today as that cretin was in it.Hehehehe, tell it like it is.[lol]

northener
08-Sep-08, 23:28
Television/media create pointless 'Celebrity'.

Pointless 'Celebrity' goes on to have personal crises widely reported by television/media.

Television/media make money from pointless 'Celebrity' and those dim enough to find this entertaining..........

TBH
08-Sep-08, 23:36
Television/media create pointless 'Celebrity'.

Pointless 'Celebrity' goes on to have personal crises widely reported by television/media.

Television/media make money from pointless 'Celebrity' and those dim enough to find this entertaining..........Do you not think this is just a step in the dumbing down of the electorate? A political subterfuge if you will?

northener
08-Sep-08, 23:47
Do you not think this is just a step in the dumbing down of the electorate? A political subterfuge if you will?

I honestly don't think that any dumbing down is necessary, TBH....some people have an insatiable desire to stare through other peoples' windows - for want of a better expression.

To me it is simply C21st digitally enhanced gossip for the mindless....40 years ago they would be prattling about their neighbours.
Unfortunately they no longer can be arsed to communicate with their immediate neighbours and rely on distant media drivel to supply themselves with witless (and pointless) gossip.....

Tabloid television for the tabloid nation.[disgust]

Lolabelle
09-Sep-08, 01:33
I honestly don't think that any dumbing down is necessary, TBH....some people have an insatiable desire to stare through other peoples' windows - for want of a better expression.

To me it is simply C21st digitally enhanced gossip for the mindless....40 years ago they would be prattling about their neighbours.
Unfortunately they no longer can be arsed to communicate with their immediate neighbours and rely on distant media drivel to supply themselves with witless (and pointless) gossip.....

You know I think that makes perfect sense, all this reality TV and the hype that it generates is just a digital or electronic version of twitching the curtains!!!!!

wifie
09-Sep-08, 01:37

Well said northener totally agree!

arana negra
09-Sep-08, 08:45
Here here northener

Welcomefamily
09-Sep-08, 10:05
Jade goody and Celebrity is a bit of an oxymoron Lolabelle.
Anyhow, she was a contestant on Britain's 'big brother' television show.

In your passage through the org your have made great progress, allegorically speaking. ;). Who cares what she does.

binbob
09-Sep-08, 11:10
Max Clifford is pulling the strings, need to get his client all the publicity he can, be it good or bad.....Publicity is the name of the game [disgust]

absolutely agree...she should slink into the background ...get on with her treatment,instead of making money out of it.no sympathy from me..

hotrod4
09-Sep-08, 11:19
Dont think shes all that bad,but i do disagree with the headline. Upon reading the story it does give a better explanation of WHy she smoked it to try and get her mum to stop taking it.She was silly trying that but as she obviously has what some would say "limited ability" mayber her heart was in the right place?but very mis-guided.

balto
09-Sep-08, 11:59
just looking at the same paper that this was in yesterday, and it appears to be extract from her new book, that are appearing in the paper.