PDA

View Full Version : What gets your juices flowing?

hotrod4
07-Sep-08, 12:32
Just wondering what gets you behaving irrationally and turn you into a raving madman/woman?
For me its obviously football as most of you will know from my posts! ;) but what makes you change into a different character and behave differently??????

Venture
07-Sep-08, 12:44
Just wondering what gets you behaving irrationally and turn you into a raving madman/woman?
For me its obviously football as most of you will know from my posts! ;) but what makes you change into a different character and behave differently??????

Quite a few things rile me and turn me into a raving mad woman but I'd say top of my list is two faced people who talk about others behind their back.

Rheghead
07-Sep-08, 13:00
Quite a few things rile me but I'd say top of my list is two faced people who talk about others behind their back.

Ach, it is human nature and just part of the complex interactions of society. People talk stuff about me, especially at work, I'd be mortified if they didn't.

For me it is the pseudo nobility of the down-trodden that annoys me.

telfordstar
07-Sep-08, 13:02
Quite a few things rile me but I'd say top of my list is two faced people who talk about others behind their back.
Yes im the same as you venture although theres a few other things that get on my goat but better not mention on here:roll:

Loving the new avatar Hotrod:lol:

Kevin Milkins
07-Sep-08, 13:04
I have never been a big fan of football, but a close mate of mine talked me in to going to watch a Wolves V Birmingham match at Wolverhampton.
My mate is a funeral director and well respected in the community and not a loud person.
Half an hour into the game and his vains were sticking out in his neck[evil] and useing language that embarased me as an ex coal miner.:roll:
When I confronted him in the car on the way home about how supprised I was at his change of charactor he said "you want to have a look at your self when you pull your rugby kit on".
I gave this a lot of thought and came to realise that how we see ourselves is not always how others see us ,espeacialy when we are emotional or pasionate about somthing.

Venture
07-Sep-08, 13:07
Ach, it is human nature and part of the complex interactions of society.

Maybe so, but it doen't mean we have to like it.

hotrod4
07-Sep-08, 13:14

It is human nature though,I am sure theat we would rather talk about other people than talk about ourselves! After all if I talked about myself all the time I would have an ego the size of caithness;)

Amy-Winehouse
07-Sep-08, 13:46
Singing Jazz music gets me in my most passionate moods -you will probably have heard my music ;)

hotrod4 why do you have the avatar of an irritating gull ? Did I miss something?:confused

justine
07-Sep-08, 13:50
irritating idiots who think they know everything and it turns out they know nothing,but you keep stum.
My other half but thats and entirely different situation.

Venture
07-Sep-08, 14:11
hotrod4 why do you have the avatar of an irritating gull ? Did I miss something?:confused

Good choice Hotrod4, suits you well. [lol]

wifie
07-Sep-08, 14:13
[quote=Amy-Winehouse;428514]Singing Jazz music gets me in my most passionate moods -you will probably have heard my music ;)

Well thank goodness someone has read the question as I thought it was meant - passion!
Moan, moan, gripe, gripe, negative, negative - think positive peeps!
For me music and dancing bring out my passionate side - I may not be good but I give not a jot as I get into the groove! ;)

balto
07-Sep-08, 14:34
at this moment in time, my other half is really annoying me so much so i was thinking of putting him in the free stuff section, he acts like a single man when i am at home with the kids. so anyone mad enough to want him just pm me lol[lol][lol]

justine
07-Sep-08, 15:31
at this moment in time, my other half is really annoying me so much so i was thinking of putting him in the free stuff section, he acts like a single man when i am at home with the kids. so anyone mad enough to want him just pm me lol[lol][lol]

You could just swap him for the newer model.they may do cash back aswell.:lol:

Venture
07-Sep-08, 16:04
[quote=Amy-Winehouse;428514]Singing Jazz music gets me in my most passionate moods -you will probably have heard my music

Well thank goodness someone has read the question as I thought it was meant - passion!
For me music and dancing bring out my passionate side - I may not be good but I give not a jot as I get into the groove!

Slap on wrist taken wifie. Only saw the "raving madman/woman" bit of the post before replying.. I promise to be more positive in future.

I would have to agree with you then here wifie, its music, music, music and dancing for me too. Give me Mama Mia any day or night.[lol]

PS I still don't like back stabbers.[disgust]

teenybash
07-Sep-08, 16:08
If music be the food of Love, play on and on and on..............:D

Tugmistress
07-Sep-08, 16:10
[quote=Amy-Winehouse;428514]Singing Jazz music gets me in my most passionate moods -you will probably have heard my music ;)

For me music and dancing bring out my passionate side - I may not be good but I give not a jot as I get into the groove! ;)

Don't know and can't remember, been too long lmao

TBH
07-Sep-08, 16:46
Too much lager.

Welcomefamily
07-Sep-08, 22:58
Statistics........Can think of any thing better.

wifie
07-Sep-08, 23:03
Singing Jazz music gets me in my most passionate moods -you will probably have heard my music ;)

Hmmmmm now me is thinkin Ms Winehouse is takin the proverbial - but I don't care at least the post sounded positive! :roll:

padfoot
08-Sep-08, 09:22
i would have to say singing makes me most passionate no matter what mood im in when a good tune comes on that i can sing to makes me totally happy

Rheghead
08-Sep-08, 15:23
A nice song to get your juices flowing, just see the passion that the Joe Cocker type puts into it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW0larTnOtg

As for music, there nothing like the sound of the bagpipes to get yer going.