PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everybody!!!!!!

Lolabelle
07-Sep-08, 12:30
Just thought I'd pop in and say hello, I have been around these parts much for a while. I've been really busy with work and stuff.

How are you all doing? I see there are lots of new faces, and quite a few "oldies".

I shall have to try to make sure I pop in more regularly and see what the northern hemisphere is up to. [lol][lol]

Tighsonas4
07-Sep-08, 12:43
hi there. good to see your still up and running. look forward to your news from down under regards tony

Angela
07-Sep-08, 12:45
Hi Lolabelle,:D

Good to see you back, I was wondering what you were up to! :roll:

silverfox57
07-Sep-08, 12:51
same hear lolabelle welcome back look forward to read your posting,

teenybash
07-Sep-08, 13:40
Hi Lolabelle............look forward to your posts and opinions......join the craic :D

helenwyler
07-Sep-08, 14:02
Hallooo Lolabelle :)!

I was about to send out a search party....welcome back!

pat
07-Sep-08, 14:16
glad to see someone chatty coming back

poppett
07-Sep-08, 14:22
Welcome back Lollabelle........... have missed seeing your posts.

balto
07-Sep-08, 14:25
welcome back lollabelle:D

Bad Manners
07-Sep-08, 14:54
Just thought I'd pop in and say hello, I have been around these parts much for a while. I've been really busy with work and stuff.

How are you all doing? I see there are lots of new faces, and quite a few "oldies".

I shall have to try to make sure I pop in more regularly and see what the northern hemisphere is up to. [lol][lol]
and it's a Hi from one of the new faces except when I look in the mirror

anneoctober
07-Sep-08, 15:51
Hello wifie !! A face I ken weel ! how ya been? missed ya ![lol]

Angela
07-Sep-08, 15:55
You've been missed too, anneoctober...where have you been hiding yourself?:roll:

Good to see you back!:D

Tugmistress
07-Sep-08, 16:11
WB lolabelle :) nice to see you around again.

Melancholy Man
07-Sep-08, 17:41
Hello! Who are you?

Welcomefamily
07-Sep-08, 18:32
Welcome Back.

Ricco
07-Sep-08, 19:51
Nice to see you back, Lolabelle.

bobandag16
07-Sep-08, 20:35

with oldies do mean by age or time on the org.welcome iam new. but 88 years old. glad to see you.

Anne x
07-Sep-08, 20:57
good to see you lolabelle and anneoctober

arana negra
07-Sep-08, 22:01
Hello from a newbie

scorrie
08-Sep-08, 01:39

Not trying to be funny but I saw another Lolabelle, on another site, who was running Caithness.org down. It is amazing to think one Lolabelle could be so friendly but the other could be so hostile towards the same organisation!!

God forbid that the two could be related!! It's totally unthinkable.

Lolabelle
08-Sep-08, 12:25
Howdy, such a lovely welcome.

I haven't been doing much posting anywhere for ages, doing heaps with work etc.
I am trying to get back into the right headspace for my writing, for newbies I have been writing a childrens book based in Caithness. As I am in Australia and have never been to Caithness, I have been using this site as a research venue. I ended up doing more posting here than writing, so I need to get myself into gear and do some more writing.
What have you all been up to?

dirdyweeker
08-Sep-08, 18:46
Hi Lolabelle.....new avatar? Did wonder if you had left the org for good.
Welcome back.

TRUCKER
08-Sep-08, 22:00
wb lolabelle its good to see u back on the org where u belong.