PDA

View Full Version : beauty salons

dragonfly
06-Sep-08, 19:03
I was reading the Groat yesterday and saw the full page article for beauty treatments and noticed that a new one (http://www.spaessence.co.uk/) is to open shortly in Thurso offering botox, dermal fillers and teeth whitening and is the first of its kind in Caithness.

I wish them the very best of luck in their venture as they will certainly be filling a gap (no pun intended) in the market I can't wonder if there is an abundance of beauticians in the county and wonder how they can all survive in this credit crunch time that we're all going through??

Will others be reaching for their hubbys razors instead of going for a wax and keeping these businesses going???

Alice in Blunderland
06-Sep-08, 20:07
Credit crunch or no credit crunch some of us need all the help we can in keeping up our appearances........................:lol: :eek:

We cant be seen to be letting ourselves go now can we.

dragonfly
06-Sep-08, 20:27
love to know how much the botox is but its not listed in their price list.........which is more important - missing a few wrinkles or missing a couple of mortgage payments ;)

Alice in Blunderland
06-Sep-08, 22:04
Anusol ointment is far cheaper and hides the wrinkles :eek: you just have to apply it near to a different set of cheeks :lol:

Angel
06-Sep-08, 23:27
I heard this sometime ago... went to an address I had been given it was an old unused entrance no 83 I think Traiil St...
If this is the one I would like to go as I believe Norma from Inverness is supposed to be coming up on a monthly basis to do Laser Hair removals... This is in desperate need up here I feel...

Angel

telfordstar
06-Sep-08, 23:42
Anusol ointment is far cheaper and hides the wrinkles :eek: you just have to apply it near to a different set of cheeks :lol:

LOL now that comment made my night.