PDA

View Full Version : equestrian classes?

brandy
06-Sep-08, 09:06
has anyone took any of teh equestrian classes the college offers and if so what like are they ? very very serious about getting back into horses, and i really want to get started. still looking for help so if anyone has any advice feel free to send it my way!

sweetpea
06-Sep-08, 09:44
They have taster weeks where you can see the facilities, meet the tutors and other students and the horses. The next one is November 24th.

Kevin Milkins
06-Sep-08, 10:03
I should drop a line to Katie Price ,Brandy. She seems to know everything about everything ,and she will proberbly be able to sell you a book on the subject.lol:D
I did a course over Thurso early this year and there seemed to be quite a lot involved with the horse classes over there .
Good luck and enjoy your sport.

wickchick
06-Sep-08, 17:51
North Highland College does night classes for NC, HNC and HND in equine studies. You would probably just have to do the NC to get you back in to the swing of things. I did the full 3 year course and thought it was great, good depth of all topics covered you would definately learn loads and the tutors are a great bunch.
I would definately recommend it!!!!!

Max
06-Sep-08, 18:49
Hi wickchick - you are definitely missed at College!!