PDA

View Full Version : Golfing dog!

Valerie Campbell
05-Sep-08, 20:03
This may well be moved to the Pets Bit but I saw on the news that a labrador in Fife swallowed 13 golf balls over a period of time. The owner said it was like he was hunting truffles whereas the vet was just amazed at how many rounds of golf he could now do!!

justine
05-Sep-08, 20:51
i remember reading about that in the news.What a mess that dog could have got into if they had not realised..Glad thats its ok though..

brokencross
05-Sep-08, 22:22
Truly amazing
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/7599899.stm

teenybash
05-Sep-08, 23:15
Story reminded me of a cow who had eaten a golf ball....heaven knows where she got it unless she had sneaked down to the gold course through the night. However, the assistance of the vet wasn't require as she blew it out, with a vengence the ball hitting the opposite wall of the shed... bounced and hit me on the side of the head !!!!!![lol] Wasn't funny at the time but, I howl now at the thought.

Venture
05-Sep-08, 23:30
Story reminded me of a cow who had eaten a golf ball....heaven knows where she got it unless she had sneaked down to the gold course through the night. However, the assistance of the vet wasn't require as she blew it out, with a vengence the ball hitting the opposite wall of the shed... bounced and hit me on the side of the head !!!!!![lol] Wasn't funny at the time but, I howl now at the thought.

Was it a hole in one? [lol]

Sorry couldn't resist it.

Valerie Campbell
06-Sep-08, 14:10

Oh very good!!

teenybash
06-Sep-08, 15:42

Not quite....but people did avoid me for a few days until I got the stink out of my long hair, which saw me wafting wherever I went !!!!!:Razz