PDA

View Full Version : Just how thick can someone be?

Melancholy Man
05-Sep-08, 12:09
This takes some beating (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/staffordshire/7599863.stm).

Sapphire2803
05-Sep-08, 12:15
I reckon he's a Peter Kay fan....

Kevin Milkins
05-Sep-08, 12:33
I was listening to this twit on the radio this morning and he even sounded like ( Tim Nice But Dim ). The question that sprung to mind is " why would you put Coffee Mate in an unmarked container,"? why not just leave it in its original container ?

Sapphire2803
05-Sep-08, 12:37
If he's like most backpackers, he'd want to keep the weight down. So the unmarked container was probably a ziplock bag.

Can ya picture it yet? :lol:

Melancholy Man
05-Sep-08, 12:48
The same half-wits who make remarks about guns in airports, and then cry, don't arrest me, I'm a pillock.

justine
05-Sep-08, 14:59
I was listening to this twit on the radio this morning and he even sounded like ( Tim Nice But Dim ). The question that sprung to mind is " why would you put Coffee Mate in an unmarked container,"? why not just leave it in its original container ?

have you seent he packaing for whitener.;)

armanisgirl
05-Sep-08, 16:53
is this for real??? Is his name actually Fabricate?? What a dozy so and so! Serves him right, if he had half a brain, he would have realised being in Columbia and carrying a white powder in an unmarked container could be very dangerous! Just the word Columbia should have been warning enough!:roll:

Rheghead
05-Sep-08, 19:28
He looks like Boris Johnson's runt of a brother.

percy toboggan
05-Sep-08, 19:33
[quote=armanisgirl;427681]is this for real??? Is his name actually Fabricate?? quote]

Not read the story, but you must surely be talking about Michael Fabricant ??
A name easily rearranged to suit if he's acting like a wassock.

Ricco
05-Sep-08, 20:21
I can only think of one word to sum up this guy and his antics.... "Dork!"

Melancholy Man
06-Sep-08, 10:31
Similar levels (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article4660269.ece) of stupidity.